January 10-13 Muni TY ride Who's In?

amatosrx said:
we will come over to check you guy's out. what is the schedule of events for saturday.
we usually try to meet in the parking lot around 9-ish.... of course we have been late a few times and missed the group! lol..... just get there around 7 a.m. and knock on mr.sleds door and ask him! ...... just kidding! really!!!!! jsut kidding!!!! best way to find out whats going on for sure is to be in the garage the night before, that is when everyine is hanging out and making plans for the next day.

sleddheadd said:
we usually try to meet in the parking lot around 9-ish.... of course we have been late a few times and missed the group! lol..... just get there around 7 a.m. and knock on mr.sleds door and ask him! ...... just kidding! really!!!!! jsut kidding!!!! best way to find out whats going on for sure is to be in the garage the night before, that is when everyine is hanging out and making plans for the next day.
thanks we will be coming by friday night.

Last edited:
sleddheadd said:
best way to find out whats going on for sure is to be in the garage the night before, that is when everyine is hanging out and making plans for the next day.

The last time I "hung out in the garage" I didnt want to do anything the next day!

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

S.X. said:
The last time I "hung out in the garage" I didnt want to do anything the next day!

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
lol...... yeah, thats how we missed the group a few times! lol..... i'll be there sporting my new hair cut! what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0393 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0393 (Small).JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0394 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0394 (Small).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
sleddheadd said:

We'll be there! :letitsnow :winterrul

Im going to have to cancel. Lost my father-in-law a few days back and just had the funeral today. My wife and mother-in-law are having a pretty hard time and I just cant leave them at this time.
Hope everyone gets the snow they deserve and enjoy your time in the garage, I know I would if I was there!! :beer:
Sno-Xr

Sno-Xr said:
Im going to have to cancel. Lost my father-in-law a few days back and just had the funeral today. My wife and mother-in-law are having a pretty hard time and I just cant leave them at this time.
Hope everyone gets the snow they deserve and enjoy your time in the garage, I know I would if I was there!! :beer:
Sno-Xr

Sorry for your loss, and take care of things at home thats far more important

it does not look good for this weekend up there the snow is just about wrecked. what are you going to do. i do not want to ride in dirt and water. it going to get cold by weds but is there going to be enuff snow to cover things up. i want to go up and ride but dont want to sit in the hotel. the guy's on john dee say it looks ugly around town. i just want your opinion.

34* this morning in Negaunee. That is after two 40* days in a row. I haven't been out to the trails to verify, but I would expect more mud than snow. Last time I was out was Friday the 4th and again on Saturday the 5th. I would have said it was fair then. My wife got stuck trying to get up a hill that was completely ice covered Friday. We were off trail for a while on Saturday and there was decent snow off trail. Some pictures here The pictures were taken at 480 & 553 Crossroads and back into the Sands plains on Saturday.

In the time it took me to type out the post it climbed to 35* :(

Nice pictures, thanks, with all this rain down in the lower it is nice to see the snow.

Sno-Xr said:
Sno-Xr
best of luck, Dave!!! you will be missed but family is much more important!
we send our condolences and prayers!

take care of the family 1st sno-xr and my condolances to you and yours.

i am almost down to grass here in northern ontario. barely going to have enough snowbank to load my sled. i am still coming though. have a bad case of throttle itch i need to scratch.

Viper_Dave said:
Leaving for Tomahawk/LandOLakes at 1:PM! Wish us luck on our journey tomorrow LOL!!

I'll have spare parts in the trailer for ya. lol

Good luck and Godspeed. lol Should be a heck of a ride for you guys from there to Muni. We'll have some cold ones for ya.

Back