How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

Live just outside Hamilton Ontario, have been in the area my entire life. Work as an apprentice as a farm equipment tech at a John Deere dealer

Moved to The Lower North Shore of Quebec 2 years ago from King City,On, to a small community called Kegaska, retired 2 years ago, never been so busy, enjoying it to the fullest.
We are at the end of the road 138, just got connected last fall, snowmobiling in the winter, 4 wheeling in the summer, used to be the only way around here before the new road came.
I use my 2011 VK 540 to get all our firewood and an occasional trip to visit our friends along the coast.
This winter we have a lot of snow, it is snowing outside right now, expecting another 15 - 25 cm, our winter started out the first week of december with temps below 0 C, we have not had a day above so far, the forecast is below for the next week or so, I'm loving this winter we have this year, the more snow I see, the happier I get!!!

Warming up here in Ottawa so not looking so good for April rides but we are getting snow this saturday but I'm sure it'll melt pretty quick.

Live just north of sudbury ontario in skead on lake wahnapitae. I am a sheet metal worker and a sled nut. 2013-14 season mileage 4500 miles on my 2013 apex xtx.

Hi my name is joe. I live in belleville ont. We had a good winter here also. But some nights in jan and feb were little too cold. Guess i need better gear. I have a polaris indy 500 and yamaha srx 700. i love yamaha 2 strokes. Ihave never really got excited about the polaris. I am a carpenter by trade. I love this forum lots of info,and great members. Just like a big family

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Just outside of Edmonton, been riding Yamaha since 1976. Work as a manager for a Natural gas Service company Heavy Equipment Tech by trade. Currently restoring a '77 GP440, a '77 GS340, and a handful of Enticers 340s and 300s from '78 to '83.

Live in Sudbury. I'm a Paramedic. Own a 02' SXViper and just bought a 2015 SRViper XTX SE. Can't wait for the snow to start falling :)

Noticed quite a few from the Sudbury area in this thread, good to see.

I used to live in Lively and very often did the Lively->Azilda->Chelmsford->Fairbanks->Whitefish loop. So if you were on that loop over the past few seasons we definitely passed each other :)

lol chemmy timmies to fairbanks is one of my favorite trails. almost did it every weekend last season on my sunday ride. most fun run waqs with the et410 now that i have viper skis on it. slides around the corners well but does not have the power for the zip around pass that i need at times. heck i had to pass a woman on an srx on it because she was holding me up and would not let me around.

lol chemmy timmies to fairbanks is one of my favorite trails. almost did it every weekend last season on my sunday ride. most fun run waqs with the et410 now that i have viper skis on it. slides around the corners well but does not have the power for the zip around pass that i need at times. heck i had to pass a woman on an srx on it because she was holding me up and would not let me around.

I'll second that! That's also one of my favorite trail sections. I often stopped after that little bridge follow the one-way section in the pines with a thermos of something warm and listen to the running water. Nice and peaceful on those late night rides.

I bet you pictured the exact spot in your mind while reading that :) I see there is a fire pit there but held off on ever having a fire as I don't know if it's someone's property or not. Any idea?

that is where the club used to have the warm-up shack and where they have their end of season bbq. it is a favorite spot for the trail wardens as well as they sit there with a fire going when checking for passes.

I'm from barrie ontario. All around sled lover grew up riding yamaha sleds on Georgian bay. Got a murdered out 02 viper 136 long tracked with slp triple pipes and some other mods. Love this forum.

From Morden Manitoba, originally from The Pas, MB. Been in the industry/sport since birth with the family owned dealership, Polaris Yamaha Harley Davidson OMC Marine (1979-2000). Rode everything Yamaha/Polaris growing up (obviously). Have 18,000 miles on an all original XCR 800 and have been aching for an SRX again (snow checked a brand new one when I was in grade 12). Happy to say I just picked up a 2000 SRX and 93' Vmax 4 in Wisconsin last weekend. Full time teacher just outside Mordan. Let is SNOW!

photo 2.JPG

Attachments

• photo 2.1.jpg
    photo 2.1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Back