How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

hey i am from kelowna bc. truck driver and a 98 srx 700 ridder. looking for a 151 track and skid or skid would like to but from a canadian if i can any help? ps just snowed about a foot and more to come tomorrow

Love this site gotta be the best bunch on the net, all the info you could ask for and great help from everyone :letitsnow

Originally from Sauble Beach Ontario, spent the last 5 years living in Whistler BC, I have 2 2002 Mountain Max 700's, one has a nuked engine, so its parts. My Trade in life is Tattooing, but I also work for Camp of Champions snowboard camp here in Whistler BC.

skiblue said:
Not too vocal for sure Bluemonster. I reviewed my posts and just realized I had already introduced myself in this thread. Oh well. No don't know Ken in North Bay Crewchief. I have worked mainly between Hornepayne and Armstrong, but have worked all over the province at one time or another.

CN eh? Do you know Barry and or Terry from South Parry?

Hello from Port Perry .Ont. 16,000 kms on original motor. Snow sucked again here in southern Ontario. fogged it a month ago...time to bring out the bikes!!!...

Hi, i live in Oshawa, Ont., just east of Toronto. I work on the line at the G.M. plant. I'm 52 and this is my first sled. I have an 02 viper. Went out with my nepew a few times in the last two years and got the bug. What a blast. Waiting for snow.

Decker, from SSM, Ontario Canada. Center of the Great Lakes.

Im a mechanical engineer and avid in powersports.

I'm in Golden B.C. Heavy duty mechanic and love outdoor recreation, mostly power sports though.

Live an hour east of the big stink (Toronto) on lake ontario, trail ride a 07 Apex bought brand new, have a 250 enticer for my daughter to ride, started racing oval ice last winter on a 76 z440 and a f500 done up as a cat, have many vintage sleds mostly project stage (loooooking for PARTS!!!!!!!!!) have aquired this 75 gpx 433G that i am going to make into a period correct Mike Trapp type sno pro, G Day EH! from THE County! (Prince Edward County) :yrules:

Last edited:
live in Fergus Ontario just north of Guelph. I work at an automotive plant driving a forklift. We build parts for Toyota, Honda, lexus, ford, and acura. Losing acura contract next year. This year the normal work week was 50hrs, really busy....next year could be a different story. Bought my first sled this year (2000 SRX700) and just waiting for parts and snow!

Back