How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

I am a service tec\truckdriver\welder\installer for a refuse compactor manufactor.7 sleds one wife three kids one dog 2 goldfish no rats.

Hey Bluemonster, riding been good this year. I have put on 500 miles so far. We do need more snow the Whiteshell has a lot of slush on the lakes so the groomer is slow to get out. Heading north next to the Hecla area, apparently the trails are excellent up there. Red River north of Lockport is like a paved highway easy to due 100 mph on there. Take Care.

Good day from British Columbia !

Cool forum guys ! :2strokes: I am in Prince George BC, just joined forum this morning. Self employed own a security/janitorial company as well Opps. Mgr. at Gaming Centre. Also project manage / consult for Surveillance/Security aspects of commercial bldgs. Just bought three sleds all Yamaha's 700 - 1998 - Mountain SRX, Venture 2-up and modified MMax for my oldest son. Great fun, got about 2 ft snow in town and lots up in the mountains!

Ride hard ! :letitsnow

KC

Hey everyone! Names Everette im from Cross Lake MB,about 2.5 hrs SE of Thompson,I am a Truck Transport Mechanic, presently a school bus mechanic in Cross Lake, thinking of moving to Thompson. great site with great members, Peace :letitsnow

welcome crazykid.I worked up in Cross Lake back some 25 years ago.I and my partner did the Hudson Bay Store renovation back then.Is the store still there?Been to Thompson also.Probably where you'll have a good supply of snow all the time.Nice little town.Went to Churchill to and did some sleding across the Hudson Bay for a day.It was rough on the back that ride.Next day I could hardly walk.The frozen Tundra will do that to you.

Hi blkmax600.Like that chick riding the Yamaha symbol in your avator.LOL I find this winter for riding one of the worse for a long time.Don't seem like we will ever get a heavy snow fall anymore.It is rough everywhere from drifting winds and really no base to mention at all.Not good for the hyfax.I have ice scratchers on the 600 and snow deflectors on my Simmon's ski's for the SRX.My hyfax is not wearing down.My bud on his new Renegade already has to change his.

So out of like 9000 members on this site,you mean to say there are only 65 Canadian members that have come forward.What the!!!!!Got to be more Canadians in here.

i feal like a outcast i am from quesnel bc and i ride a 700 skidoo summit with a buch of stuff done to it i also have yamahas tho to

I'm from Ottawa and I just bough my first sled two weeks ago. It is a 2000 SRX 700 from a member here. I work as a techie for Industry Canada.

bluemonster1 said:
welcome crazykid.I worked up in Cross Lake back some 25 years ago.I and my partner did the Hudson Bay Store renovation back then.Is the store still there?Been to Thompson also.Probably where you'll have a good supply of snow all the time.Nice little town.Went to Churchill to and did some sleding across the Hudson Bay for a day.It was rough on the back that ride.Next day I could hardly walk.The frozen Tundra will do that to you.
Hey thats cool so you kind of know the land,i think we have great snowmobiling around here,no groomed trails but alot of lake and back woods riding.We can go pretty much anywhere we want. The hudson bay store became "THE NORTHERN" about ten or so years ago,it was still in use up until just this past summer, We got a new "NORTH MART". Nice to hear someones been to my land. :winterrul

From Niverville MB twenty mins south of the 'Peg.Lets see.....homebuilder/handyman/remote start installer/window tint installer/father of four/hockey dad/coach/
When my wife and kids let me I get some sleddin' in. Usually like to drive out to the Lee River area or the Whiteshell. Trails where good in the Lee River last weekend. Could use some more snow tho.

So bluemonster1 where the heck is Howden?? Been almost all over southern MB when I did sat. installs for Bell and never seen Howden before. :o|

stein700sx..hi.I am 5 miles south of St Norbert on Hwy. 75 to be exact.A few miles further south and I take the turn off to St. Adolphe.It is a small community between towns really.Our postal address used to be St.Norbert,but now we use Howden,Mb.After the great flood of 97,they rebuilt our little community hall and named it Howden Community Center.I am about 20 minute drive to Niverville or so.Nice to hear from you on here.

I am actually 3 houses north of Kackenhoff Nursuries on the service road same side.Next mile up north of me is Marchand Road and the turn off the Hwy to #247 to Lasalle.You can't miss me.

I live in Camperville Manitoba along the Lake Winnipegosis shore, I'm a commercial fisherman and hunting guide for Duck Mountain Outfitters. I now have an SRX and love it wont be selling this anytime soon this my Snow/Ice dragger

Last edited:
bluemonster1 said:
I am actually 3 houses north of Kackenhoff Nursuries on the service road same side.Next mile up north of me is Marchand Road and the turn off the Hwy to #247 to Lasalle.You can't miss me.

I know that area well .Always going to the city down the 75. Your community is growing with the addition of Auto Direct and Schreoder Freight down the road from you. Is Dennis V? still live down your road?

Northwest Ontario here. Drive a Venture 700 and love it. Work as a educational coordinator, but love riding and fishing more. Nice to see so many canucks on here. Stay safe and ride free. Troutman

Yes Dennis V still lives 2 doors south of me.Don't see much of him anymore since his wife died on xmas eve a few years back.The guy will do anything to help ya out and always has a smile on his face.Great neighbour.

Sault ste Marie ONTARIO.Have worked for Algoma Steel for the last 31 years,own a 1994 vmax 600 and am very happy with it except for the sub-standard suspension which i hope to adress with a skid change soon.There are some of use yammies out here but we are vastly outnumbered by doo,s and poo,s.Might have something to do with the dealer more than anything else though.

I'm from Toronto, I work for MLSE which is the owners of the Mapleleafs and Toronto Raptors, FC and Marlies...I work for their broadcast division as a senior Broadcast Designer...I ride a Yamaha Viper...I got back into the sport from my ex girlfriends brothers encouragement when he bought a John Deere liquidfire...just the smell of the 2stroke got me dreaming again from when I was a kid on my dads ole skidoo...from there..I picked up an 88 enticer, then a 96 Vmax XT..ditched the enticer for a 380 skidoo delux and sold em both for my Viper...whew...Love my ride and will probably keep it for awhile (family man now...keep what you got and maintain it for awhile..hehehe)

Back