How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

move to Manitoba and we'll tax you even more.Mod .did you hear already because of the world gas price,we will be saying about $1.45 a liter for fuel by the end of May/08. That's $6.52 a gallon regular.If it stays up into next season..premium will be near $7.00 a gallon.Sleds will be parked more then driven at that price I'll tell ya.Will have to find another hobby.It is getting outrageous already.Can I say gas theft will be on the increase.

Hi everyone,

My name is Nik, and I am an alcoholic! LOL

I am From Hamilton, and ride a 89 phazer or the srx!

bluemonster1 said:
cheers Nik.;):D ;):D ;):D ;)! :mrgreen:

WOOHOO! Actually I dont even drink. I am not even of age yet, lol! I am still 17 here, 18 on april 5th.

But also forgot to mention my career. I am a union Carpenter, member as of now.... But start in april!

Live west of Thunder Bay and a Union Carpenter . Have 11,000 hard km's on the 02' viper and still running top notch.

Yamasquaw said:
Live west of Thunder Bay and a Union Carpenter . Have 11,000 hard km's on the 02' viper and still running top notch.

What Local? How is work up there? I know in Hamilton area we have tons! A whole mall, a few hospitals are getting expanded/renovated, tons of work for the next 4-5 years!

I live in Bathurst (northern new brunswick) i run a 02 viper and work at a plumbing and heating wholesale called guillevin int ,got to go out two or three times this year but this past week the temp has gone down in the deep freeze -45 below to cold to do anything hope it heats up soon so i can take the sled out again.

I live in Resolute Bay, Nunavut. 1100 miles south of north pole. Apprentice Electrician, driving a 98 SRX with 15000 km on it. bought it secondhand with 9000 km on it 3 years ago.

I live in Uxbridge Ontario which is about 1.5 hours north of toronto. I am currently a student at UOIT in Oshawa studying automotive engineering. I ride a 99 700sx and do most of my riding in the haliburton area.

Back