Grand Rapids MI

sound good my whole family is in the pizza industry. all around gr. vitales gino,s faro's uccellos joe's and more. i will have to stop by for a pre bake.

I am down by Metro alot, I'llhave to stop in for lunch some time, I do Digital phone systems and networking, AMATOS I have put in a few systems at some ucellos around GR area.. Small world..

The Trail has very little snow, Its kinda like a ice sheet right now, Hopefully we will get that 6 inches tonight, It should be ok to ride tommorow..

our stores dont actually bake the pizzas. we make you bake. hence the name papa murphys take n bake pizza.

its all good. you can always stop in and grab a pizza then take it home and bake it up.

Joe, Sorry wasnt able to get online last night, We only have about a inch this morning.. I looked at the trail on the way in in a couple spots...
Quite a few pavement patches showing, with only a little snow cover..
I am hoping it will REALLY snow this morning. I have to work a few hours this morning... I'll try and call you if the conditions are alright.

How come the weather guy is always right about the rain, But never right about the snowfall??? :letitsnow :winterrul

wow what a ride today. i ended with about 220 miles. DV8 and i rode to cadillac and back. white pine was perfect. on the way back the trail was perfect, had to have at least 10-12 inches of fresh powder that nobody touched but us until we were almost back. it was nice meeting and riding with you today brian. let me know about saturday night if you want to go to clare.

:winterrul :letitsnow

Yeah I am up for saturday. The ride was awesome, Perfect conditions,
You called it for snowfall, I rode around my house a little after we split up, and this morning you cant even tell. Send me those pics and vids when you get to them. I am sore today... Guess I just have to ride more to get into shape, No sympathy from the wife though. It was great riding with you,
I think I might go out tonight for awhile after I plow the driveway....

Anyone else interested in riding this weekend?

i've got the daddy daughter dance at 5 or 5:30 saturday night. when im done there i will heading up there. leave by prolly 8:30 or so. ive got at least 1 more going also if not 2.

Ok sounds good, I'll have my phone on give me a call when your on your way.
Maybe meet up Wesco again? Or by the trail at Egner.. Remember If there not on a Yamaha they have to stay in BACK... lol... J/K

Back