Grand Rapids MI

It looks like we are getting more snow tonight...6 inches or so.
I have to do a little maintance before sat. How long does it take to get to Clare? Are you planning on staying the night? I'll need to ride back..even if its late.

one of the other guys are staying. i talked to the guy who bought my old vmax and he might ride also. i don't know if he'll go all the way up either. so if you two run to reed city with us, you can ride back down together as well.

I'm right near the crossroads(Reed city). I may be out on the trails tomorrow on the old SRV. If you happen to see an old antique SRV you will know you saw me.

The trails look good here. I don't know what they will be like tomorrow night though. There will probably be a lot of traffic earlier in the day. There are a couple bridges just east of Reed city that are narrow and develop moguls with traffic, take them slow!
Check the weather report. Temps are going to be really low sunday. wind chill of -20.

Last edited:
those moguls cant be any worse than what dv8 and i hit in cadillac wednesday. btw brian did you get that vids last night.

Got the Vid,, Pretty cool.. like the heavy snow coming down... We'll have to take some more pics next time.
Sorry to hear about your luck on the drifts...

i just got a call from the doctor and i actually have 2 fractured ribs. 1 on the left, 1 on the right. i am a bit sore today.

Banged yourself up pretty good, I cracked a couple ribs a fw years ago skiing in colorado... Not fun... hurts every time you breath deep, God forbid you have to cough or sneeze.. Get beeter soon, Hopefully you can still get some riding in before the season is over.

i've got to work saturday. honestly i don't know if i'll be back out this season. but watch out next season.

Sorry to hear that,, I bought another sled, something for the wife to ride around, 99 srx 600, Its real clean. Hopefully pick it up this weekend,
We are supposed to have a Blizzard Sunday.. :winterrul
If you want to ride or change your mind let me know....

that's cool. i keep hearing were supposed to get dumped on, and look at me i am half laid up :whine: . your gonna have to put some pics up of the new addition. i just watched the weather and said it's prolly gonna be about 40 and raining tomorrow. :dunno: i think i wanna try to go to cadillac on the first or second for the yami demos. let me know if you wanna go.

Yes I want to do the Yami Demos... I'll have pics soon of the new addition.
The rain was crappy, But we got about 2 inches last night, lots of drifts.
Hopefully we get more today and tommrow. Surprisingly the trail still is ok, I didnt see any pavement showing .

r u going out today. we got hit pretty hard yesterday. when i was on the way home yesterday at about 1 or so visibility on m-6 was maybe 150-200 feet. it was insane. my sled is down as well, it keeps wanting to overheat. i am gonna go thru the whole thing this summer.

Back