ProAction Tuning Manual/Video

Yammi Nut

ProAction Tunning Manual

Hello fellow TY'ers, A few years ago I think maybe in the 2000- 2003 range Yamaha sold and printed a Pro Action Tunning Manual. I would like to either purchase an original or a copied one it had a lot of good basic information for ride and handling of the Pro Action sleds let me know if anybody has one lying around Thanks Yammi Nut

We have a member here working on D/Ling his copy(video) to a web site for viewing,so if you haven't found one by then they'll be one here soon available.

stay tuned.............

Have you checked your dealer? I have one. Went to RONNIES MAILORDER's Yamaha micrfiche section and typed in the part number on my book ( LIT-PROAC-TN-98 ) it showed up, $6.00. Soc

Hey just so you guys know that video I posted is compressed using WinRAR so I could upload it faster. I'm sure some of you are familiar with WinRAR but for those that aren't if you have any problems figuring it out let me know and I'll tell you what you have to do to open it and play it. It's very easy.

Instructions Please

Please tell us. I downloaded the file. PICK ME. PICK ME. I know your talking about me. My sled handles pretty good but I have not seen the video. Curiosity is killing me. Maybe I can tune this NO Action skid and make it beter.

Download WinRAR from here

Install WinRAR.
Double click the video file.
WinRAR will open up (it might say something about registering WinRAR, just click register later or whatever option like that it gives you).
In the upper left corner of WinRAR click "Extract To". A box will open giving you options for where you can put the file.
Click Desktop once to highlight it then click ok.

Now the file will be sitting on your desktop ready to play.

I cant veiw this file.

ERROR
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file may be formatted with an unsupported codec, or the Internet security setting on your computer is set too high. Lower your browser's security setting, and then try again.

I turned off the firewall and lowered security setting.
Any Idea.

I am with Mac on this one, same thing, windows won't play it, codec error. I scanned it ok with avg, but my wonderful POS windows media player won't accept it. Anyone have an easier way to do this????

Back