ProAction Tuning Manual/Video

I will fix it. It did that to me to when I tried playing it with Windows Media Player. But it also asked if I wanted it to try to play the file anyway and I clicked yes and it played it. I don't use Windows Media Player though I use Media Player Classic. It stomps WMP into the ground :rofl: There's nothing it won't play as long as you have the right codec installed. I will reupload it but in the meantime you should try Media Player Classic. The next upload will play with anything though. I'll make sure of it. One thing I left out too is that if you try using Media Player Classic and it still won't play it you could install ffdshow then you'd never have to worry about a video not playing ever again. Get ffdshow here

Last edited:

This video cover's 1997 to 2001 Pro-Action suspensions....

MO it cover's later years too(standard P/A W/O adj.transfer rods,excluding
mountain and 4stroker sleds)

Last edited:
The new video has Dolby Digital AC-3 sound. You can install AC3 Filter to play it. Sorry about you guys having a few problems. I do so much stuff with video on my computer that I already have all these codecs on mine. Hey Daman did you install ffdshow? That will fix your audio problem too plus all other video/audio problems you'll ever encounter. If you install ffdshow you don't need that AC-3 filter.

From Wikipedia:

"ffdshow is a media decoder and encoder mainly used for the fast and high-quality decoding of video in the MPEG-4 ASP (e.g. encoded with DivX, Xvid or FFmpeg MPEG-4) and AVC (H.264) formats, but supporting numerous other video and audio formats as well. It is free software released under the GPL license, runs on Windows and is implemented as a DirectShow decoding filter."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ffdshow

:rocks: Thanks for the video. The book has all the spec's and diagrams, but the video shows you how the front and rear suspension is supposed to work as well as step by step set up instructions. This all comes at a good time, I just got my shocks back from Pioneer. Soc

No problem. I've been trying to get ahold of Pioneer myself. I've called and they never answer, I've left 3 messages and have not heard a word from them. :o|

No, I wanted to ask them about getting my shocks rebuilt. They aren't returning my calls. I haven't called every single day or anything but you'd think they would return your call if you leave a message saying you want to have some shocks rebuilt.
confused_smile.gif

ok somebody make some copies and sell me one....pm me I have tried this thing a bunch of ways and I can't get anything to happen....now my PC tells me the 2nd file is
damaged !!!

Back