ProAction Tuning Manual/Video

Yama49601 your being paged!!!!! lol

if ya can't get it i'll burn ya a copy and send it to ya free...

I missed the being paged post. Did you get it figured out? I guess I should have just used mp3 sound to make it easier for everyone to play it.

I'm re-encoding the video right now with mp3 sound. I'll have it uploaded later tonight. You're not gonna have anymore problems with sound but if you get sound and no picture you're gonna have to install the XVID codec. The XVID codec can be downloaded from here I'll let you know when I get it uploaded. I can't make it any easier than this.

the very first link you posted back then worked great,for me,had sound
DL fine,etc....should of just left it i guess..lol

bluemonster1 said:
I clicked it and nothing is happening here.It says loading and then stops.
try right clicking it and "save target as" then choose a place on your hard
drive to save it...

tech video

It downloaded for me but without sound.

I am willing to fund someone's beer fund for a full copy of it.

Did you download the copy on the first page of this thread or the copy in post #51 (the one on this page)? I'm guessing you downloaded the copy on the first page and you need the AC3 sound filter. Once you install that filter you will have the sound. Click here to download it.

Last edited:
Hey yama can you fix it so it's easer to DL and work for these guy's so they
don't need to DL all this extra stuff???

just asking.:)

I changed the first link. You can't download the version that people can't play now. This version has MP3 sound, so if it won't play you have major problems.

Dl

I am trying again daman.I did what you said and DL has started.I am on slow speed internet so it is going to take like 20 hrs to DL.Doubt if I'll make it....lol.

Last edited:

Back