how fast is your sled

the gps we use for this has a top sustained speed recording on it. we go for a rip with it on and when we come back we scroll to it and see how fast we where going at fastest speed.

Do you have a mount for your GPS on the sled? or how do you hold it.I found that our GPS's would not get a good reading or could not keep up to the speed?!

EDDY, 7S :shock: NO NOT THAT FAST! MY BEST TIME THIS YEAR 9.46 IN THE 1/4. ITS ONLY A LITTLE 780cc.

My mountain max topped out at like 140kms on a pretty short pond. is this normal? or good seeing its not meant for top speed?

hell my bravo will go about 153.92854 mph when i hit the NOS. JK!!! maybe 30 mph. fun sled though just something you caan take through the powder and mess aroudn with. see how bad you can get it stuck and such.

2001SRX=Fast said:
mountain max,
My 2001 Phazer does 140 on the lake.... I think the 600 liquid should go about 160.

But this is with the stock low gearing and a 2 inch paddle track . Mine will take a stock viper to about 90 kms but then the viper is gone when it comes to the top end.

Back