March Muni TY ride

If my bud shows up to my house with any of that crap on, I'm going to tell him to get the hell out of my truck. LMAO.

I assume this will NEVER be forgotten, eh? lol

you guys have fun! we can't make this one... but these guys are taking my reservation at alger......you'll probably know them!

Attachments

• freaksfrommuniride (Small).jpg
    freaksfrommuniride (Small).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 18
yamahagirl said:
We have to bail on the muni ride ... got too many things going on right now!
Cmon Gina, I just got the big man to toss out the Thong (against his wishes). :rofl: :rofl:

No more screaming I promise!

No thong and no screaming ... is that a promise? LOL

It is so hard to say no to a MUNI ride ... we will be back in full swing soon!

Be on the look out for a TY cook out this summer at our new place in Escanaba!

yamahagirl said:

No thong promise? no prob - screaming?? ehhhhh ok fine LOL

Escanaba? I was all about Greenville LOL. That does sound like fun though, keep us posted.

yamahagirl said:

hey i heard you guy's got a place in escanaba, great! i'm in for a cookout' we're only 1 1/2 hours away

Oh no, the gray pants, the cowboy hat, the man purse and all of the different sets of riding gear must really be scaring you!

Vince are you worried that I won't be there to hold you up or Nate won't be there to walk you to your room? Don't be scared TY is full of great people who will be there to hold you up - should you consume too much alcohol!

Yeah, the booze got the best of me that nite. lol

Yeap, gonna try out the weenie roast. I think this is a great opportunity for me to meet many other people with boosted sleds and I'm sure I'll learn something. I have NEVER raced down a track in my life, not even a radar run. This will be a first for me. I am curious to see what my creation will do heading down a track.

From what I hear, there will be slight up hill race on snow. That's what I really want to run. I don't run studs, so this should be the perfect event for me.

I know you will miss me. lol You'll have to find someone else this trip to pick on. lol

You all be safe up there and have a couple for me!!!!

Last edited:
Update:
Rooms still open at Alger Falls, 2 rooms with 2 queens and 1 with a queen and a twin is still available.

Also Brenda from Alger has stated: They are so happy we continue to come back and would like to offer Totallyamaha group a 10% discount this weekend. Also, ANY future reservations for your group will receive this 10% off, just mention that you are part of Totallyamaha when making the reservation.

Isn't that awesome!!!

Back