March Muni TY ride

richierich said:
ok i meant leather glove ??? get it now lol

gina....i have pics :)

I knew exactly what you meant!, I am looking for somthing softer ??? get it now? LMAO

BTW I ate those Sandwiches on the way home - - cold blaaahhhh :eek:

Hey Tom , good write up and some funny pictures also. I looked at every picture and just can't seem to tell what time it was on the clocks! It had to be getting late. LOL I think that the bull was the best.

Also thanks to everyone that helped out with the accident. Shows what a great bunch of guys represent TY and that they will stop everything to help anyone in need.

Last edited:
MrSled said:
Its was great and if anything is offensive in the pics please let me know, I will remove it. I just wanted to share some laughter.
Offensive? Nooooo, looking like the town drunk? oh yeah!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Nice job Mr.Sled !!, WTF was that whole "bull thing" anyway LMAO

;)!

Update on the lady that hit the tree, "she is doing well and was discharged from the hospital yesterday".

That's great news. I was very worried that she was more seriously injured than how she appeared.

I must say that I am quite impressed the way our group handled this emergency. Everyone reacted appropriately/responsibly. This TY ride was eventful for me. In all my years of riding sleds/motocross/quads I never was firsthand invloved in a rescue operation. Also considering that we were run off the interstate on Thursday @ midnight, and nearly rolled down a 100 ft hill, this is a ride I'll never forget.

Essarex said:
That's great news. I was very worried that she was more seriously injured than how she appeared.

I was too, as I said on the 4 stroke side it kinda haunted me a little. I kept thinkin - what it that was my wife or loved one, you just try to help in any way you can.

Its terrible that it happened but it could have been worse

Last edited by a moderator:
S.X. said:
Essarex said:

I was too, as I said on the 4 stroke side it kinda haunted me a little. I kept thinkin - what it that was my wife or loved one, you just try to help in any way you can.

Its terrible that it happened but it could have been worse

I am glad I didnt see it... it would have really bothered me too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back