March Muni TY ride

Thats awesome!! Great people and a great place to stay. Thanks Brenda and Dan, see you in a few days!

MrSled said:
Update:
Rooms still open at Alger Falls, 2 rooms with 2 queens and 1 with a queen and a twin is still available.

Also Brenda from Alger has stated: They are so happy we continue to come back and would like to offer Totallyamaha group a 10% discount this weekend. Also, ANY future reservations for your group will receive this 10% off, just mention that you are part of Totallyamaha when making the reservation.

Isn't that awesome!!!

That is very cool, I really like the place too. Thanks Alger Falls!!!!

Now if I could only get another 90% off for all the clowns that backed out on me for the weekend I would be all set!!
LOL

so here it is ....sunday morning , i'm surfing and you guys are waking up with hangovers, slugging coffee trying to get ready for the drive home! ......Man am i jealous! ;):D :rocks:

sleddheadd said:
so here it is ....sunday morning , i'm surfing and you guys are waking up with hangovers, slugging coffee trying to get ready for the drive home! ......Man am i jealous! ;):D :rocks:
Yep , you should be jealous!! lol
We missed you guys, wish you could have made it!

It was another great TY ride, and it was great to meet some of the guys we didnt get to know at the last ride!
Thanks again Tom for putting on another great event.

Great trails and we had too much fun! Nothing better then getting to your room at 6:30 am and having a 6-1/2 hour drive home.
Thanks Tom it's been a great year being able to make it on 2 of the rides.

now i'm really p.o'd! i got laid off on sat.! i said.....if i would have known that you could have laid me off on thurs. and i could have went sleddin; for one last weekend! ..... oh well! glad you guys had fun!

Mark, It was a great weekend. I did not go out on for Sat evenong. I had enough adventure sat durring the day. Besides I wanted to go play in the crusty powder on Sun am before going home.

What a great time. trails were toooooo nice to stop and take many picks. we had to look for some bumps in the trail. I FOUND EM :rofl:

Could be do-able!! As long as I can tend bar/eat popcorn/throw popcorn/make fun of Rich/accept hugs from Mcluvin/and NOT do anything stupid! I'm in!

Leave the stupid stuff up to me mike. Thanks for the tow LMAO. Wow i wish I could go. The boss IS NOT HAVING IT AT ALL. I should not have even asked wow LMAO.....

Chadg

chadg said:
Leave the stupid stuff up to me mike. Thanks for the tow LMAO. Wow i wish I could go. The boss IS NOT HAVING IT AT ALL. I should not have even asked wow LMAO.....

Chadg

Shortcuts arent stupid!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sucks Chad but I hope this works out for the rest of us though, I would definatley love to get together one more time before its all over. Can I borrow your hat? LOL

Had a great time on the ride, good to meet Tom and some of the TY peeps I look forward to doing some more rides in the future. Maybe I will post more then 9 or 10 times over the course of the next 5 years. And by the way thanks to whomever that brought all the pizzas Sat. night.

Cracker said:
Had a great time on the ride, good to meet Tom and some of the TY peeps I look forward to doing some more rides in the future. Maybe I will post more then 9 or 10 times over the course of the next 5 years. And by the way thanks to whomever that brought all the pizzas Sat. night.

who didnt buy pizza????? i think we had about a dozen of them in there!!!

Mike got some, i think jr got a few, and I brought back some too!!!! nothing like a little ZA after the bar!!!

edunn69 said:
Just remember don't let Onlyblue cook the pizza in the pizza oven with the cardboard on.

LMAO - I dont think I noticed the differance

Could be do-able!! As long as I can tend bar/eat popcorn/throw popcorn/make fun of Rich/accept hugs from Mcluvin/and NOT do anything stupid! I'm in!

what about leather mike ??? lol

sounds like fun i should be recovered by then

richierich said:
what about leather mike ??? lol

sounds like fun i should be recovered by then

Naaaaa - I leaning towards silk from now on! LOL. Make sure you drag along Mcluvin with you!!

Back