Creativity at its best!!!!

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
On local news tonight was told of a couple of sleds were stolen and these thieves proceded to ride these sleds north of the city into to small community on the outskirts and rode onto various properties.They would then walk up to the door of the house they decided on and ring the doorbell.If someone answered the door,their story was that they were running out of gas and wanted to see if they get gas for their sleds.If no one was answering the door..they proceded to kick the doors in the ransacked the place.Don't know how many houses they hit,but they were not identified and no one has a clue who they were.Police are looking into it.Now that's what you call being creative.Could happen anywhere.not just here.#$%&*

Thats unreal

We had some garbage similar to that out here. They would use a stolen truck and steal from houses under construction, almost right next door from me. Now we watch and if anyone tries something stupid late at night they are in for a real big surprise.

People like that need to be tortured in the worst and most sadistic way known to man.
smackbum.gif

huh!!!!!!!!!!!lol.Can you imagine me putting a 52"big screen TV on the back of my SRX.When I would pin it,ski's would be straight.How do you think I pay for my parts.WAT RIVER all the way.

I am shure its gang related!Around toronto gangs will deface buildings and fences with spray paint marking there turf.Any of this going on around there?I dont mean you guys writing your names in the snow on the side of the mighty wed wiver.

:bling: I have marked the wed river many time with my name...lol.There is a lot happening in the north end of the city,you name it...it's there.Gangs and drug dealers.There is at least one stabbing a week going on here.Also alot more violence and use of guns to.A lot of grow-ops been busted here of late.Most of them Asian related from the west coast setting up shop here.Houses cheaper here to buy and set up their business's.I basically do not go downtown anymore.Have no reason to anyways,especially at night.A few years back my 16 year old daughter and her 2 friends were robbed at knife point in a residential area in the west end of the city while walking to her friends house after watching a movie.It was like 10 against three.My daughter would not give her purse up only.The words were flying and she stood her ground.The girl with the knife came closer to her with the knife and wanted her purse.My daughter simply said F%*k you to them,and backed up slowly.Then the 10 girls(all native) dispersed.My daughter told me she was just shaking,thought she was going to be stabbed that night.I told her to carry a pool ball in a sock in her purse and to grab that if needed.Take out a few limbs with that.

Last edited:
Can't stand all this crime anymore. Its time to put the bite back into the justice system. This "slapping on the wrist" and "promise not to do it again" cr@p
just does not cut it. These people get caught and don't care because there is little repercussion.We should bring back corporal punishment.The pain of a good backlashing should deter most of these people from wanting to steal again. Just my opinion

I heard rumors that our Prime Minister wants to bring back the death penality,but the opposition will go against it.WHY??? This would put a curve on all them murders and slayings that happen in Canada,But do I really care if a gang member kills another gang member...NO!!!!Less money for tax payers to put out to have to put these guys in jail.Come on really,we the good people vote for our government have a say in all this or do we.The government represents us,if we the people were given a chance to vote on this topic..bet you know what the answer will be.Ask a parent whose child was killed by a gang members stray bullet.There was such a case last year here in Winnipeg or even more then one case where this has happened.Government here is weak and not quick enough to adapt these new measures.

You know those big rigs that go floating down the road in front of your house there blue boy.There might be a day comeing soon were they will all be reguated to 105 klm per hour and thats it.To save on fuel and prolong the enviroment plus reduse the risk of highspeed impact there will be governers installed [MANDETORY]Shure charge more for diesal than gas than tell us how fast we can drive.Man i could just cry.But i will suck it up like the rest.I am still proud to be a canuck so will leave it at that.

By way.Our local government just approved for speed limits to be increased on Trans Canada West to Sask. and the Hwy 75 south to Grand Forks.Hwy 75 is in front of my house.New speed limits will be 110 kph. Which then will make them drivers even drive faster..like 120.

I REALLY GET A KICK out of the "canadians" bitching of "how bad" it is up there... PLEASE come to CHICAGO for a weekend and I WILL PERSONALLY narrate you a tour that would SCARE the LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of you and have you RUNNING for your MOMMIES!!!!! ( and that's everyday life around here) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the cueball in the sock and in Chicago (cook county jail) they use a bar of soap in a sock and they call it " SOAP A DOPE "!! VERY EFFECTIVE!!!!! (personally never been SOAPADOPING,,) but,,,,, YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!

I won't go there..thankyou.Happy in my own little world..to a point.Wanna go up north later in my life and get away from this rat race.Go where is air is still pure and the snow is great for sledding more months of the year.All the druggies and gangers can kill themselves for all I care.

#$%&* Powpow....................................................................................................................................pow.

Back