Creativity at its best!!!!

Born and raised in Chicago, I suppose I am ALSO HAPPY in my own little world... I WORK HARD for the day I could move up to the northwoods and retire!!!! I have another 10-15 years before I could start pulling my pension,, but,,, if there's a buyout in a few years,,, I JUST MIGHT GO!!!! I keep out of the neighborhoods that I HAVE NO BUSINESS in, and hopefully I will NOT be riddled with bullets and caught in the crossfire of anything gang related!!! I got it GOOD HERE,, I make 6 figures and I don't have to kill myself at work everyday!!! Life is good.......

I am taking my EASTER food to the church to get "blessed" this morning!!! Yes,, if I stay out of the crossfire,,,,,,,, it WILL BE a good morning!!!! thanks BLUEWHO!!!!

The basket is blessed and we made it back in one piece!!! huevos con jamon for breakfast and we are ALL GOOD!!!!

well the snowmobile bandits are still on the prowl.They have hit quite a few house's in March in 4 different communities East,West and North of the city.They are very organized as they are one step ahead of the police.They have been known to carry a shovel with them to take out any dogs that get in their way when they approach the house's.Total disaster once inside these houses,everything thrown around and dumped over.Jewellery and small electronics are taken.This is all done with stollen sleds,which have been recovered.Ongoing investigation,hoping for someone to come forward with info I guess.I hope they don't end up coming south to me.Mind you there isn't enough snow to get around properly my way...but there is always the infamous QUADS which they are worried about now .
Gonna have to show the wife how to put the clip into my 303 hunting rifle.My mom who justs lives down from me,has her double barrelled shotgun ready to go also.We aim to please out here.

lite my fire!!!

I'll just make a small hole in the bottom of the gas can.When they take it and walk away..say 1500 feet or so,I will take that lighter and flick it.Fireworks to follow after that...lol

I like all these canadian guys who are telling people its GANG RELATED.... let me tell you something about gangs and gang related... People that run gangs didnt get there by doing STUPID SHiT like residential burglaries!!!! Gangs are into MONEY MAKING ACTIVITIES not selling USED television sets and Home stereo systems!!!! Lets try something like HIGH POWERED FULLY AUTOMATIC rifles and TRACTOR TRAILERS full of STREET DRUGS!!!! They DO NOT dress like the "rappers" like you see on TV.. They dress in BLUEJEANS and SWEATSHIRTS and wear CARHARTT JACKETS or HOODIES and drive the SAME kind of cars and trucks that you and I do... IN FACT,,,, they look JUST LIKE THE COPS around here.... The guys who drive the HUMMERS and RANGE ROVERS and dress with the pants with the crotch down by their knees,,, with all the "BLING" are just POSERS and WANABEE gang members!!!! This gang thing is a BILLION DOLLAR business and they arent going to do something STUPID like spending 6 years in prison for doing RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES!!!!! YOU GUYS have been watching TOO MUCH TELEVISION!!!!! nosboy

Thats all your dealing with is a bunch of DRUNK PUNKS> Remember,,,, it isn't very hard to steal a snowmobile and get liquored up driving it around,,, then doing some STUPID CRAP with a bunch of your drunken buddies to try and be "cool".. Don't you remember WHAT YOU GUYS DID to try and be "cool" when you were growing up????? They are probably highschool kids with NOTHING BETTER to do!!!!

at least you know they aren't smoking POT!!! They'd be TOO LAZY to come out of the house if they were!!!

well the crap just keeps on happening.Now there was a home invasion east of the city.Three gun shots were fired during this breakin,police where called and a chase commenced.They were chasing a Black Mustang.Speeds were hitting around 190 km/hr and the police backed off the chase in fear of people getting hurt once the mustang got into city limits.They now have no clue of the whereabouts of the car and 2 suspects.Todat the car was spotted in a parking lot.A worker spotted the car and saw a rifle inside.Cops were called in but again the suspects are long gone.
Then today in my neck of the woods,a bunch of kids gathered at noon at a local shopping center,place where I shop,and a fight broke out and one person was stabbed.WHAT is going on here man? The guys in that mustang were reported to be in their late teens.Seems like a lot of violence is happening with teens these days.The schools have failed us,parents have failed their kids.Kids are more hostile and respect for others and property is down the toilet.Punishment is needed again.Kids aren't scared anymore of adults,they think they are so tough to.A good swift boot to the arse I say,my old man put fear into me and I was hesitant to get into trouble for fear of him coming at me.Parents and teachers need their power back to condition their kids.Worked for me and my wife.My wife's dad beat her and her bros and sisters up when he drank to much.They always would be scared to come home from school,but they listened to him.
The way I look at it today,if you are going to have kids,you better discipline them properly,teach them to respect others and property.OR simply don't have kids if you have no time for them.I was born and raised in the country on a farm.My sisters and I new the meaning of hard work I'll tell you.Lot of teens today are soft,lazy and don't give a damn the way I see it.And they will grow up into adults and still carry on the same.
Here is an example: my ex-brother in law and his common law wife had 2 kids.He really didn't want kids,but she made sure she got pregnant in order to maybe get married to him and have a normal life.NO..NO..it was not for him.He hung around with his so called biker buddies(tough guys) and sold drugs.Didn't care for his kids or her.She was an alcoholic and that is another story.They split,she took the daughter,him the boy.The boy was neglected a lot and was bad in school.The kid always beat up other kids,caused trouble in class.I predicted he would end up in jail one day.He is the same age as my daughter.This kid now started stealing cars and doing a lot of drugs.No one was there for him,he found new friends..RIGHT!!!It got worse and one day the cops were to arrest him,he turned around and stabbed a cop.Now off to jail he goes.He was a minor so his jail time was not that long,maybe a year .He comes out,the courts find him a job as a garbage truck worker,was paid $18.00/hr and supposed to stay out of trouble.Now he will be getting his own apartment and he is 19 years old now.Must be on probation,but I predict he won't change and will find these so called friend again.Couldn't live with his dad,because people were coming to that house and breaking in alot.Something up here,but I think it was the old man's doing.He is a sycho nut himself and I am glad he is not my brother in law any more.This is showing how one family with problems can reflect babdly on the kids.The kids old man beat him up a lot to,because that's what his dad did to him...Maybe the kid can change..time will tell
How many families have problems and it is always the kids that get hurt.Just don't have kids if you are not going to be there for them.Otherwise another monster is created and it keeps going on and on.
Young kids today,not all of them..but many must feel neglected,feel depressed and act out to be cool with their friends and the touble starts.How do we fix this if the kids know we can't touch them.Teachers are scared in school even,they can't do nothing and that kid grows up knowing nothing better and don't care about others,just themselves and their survival.Pretty sad,can the next generation be better...I hope.

well now law protect those child so they can do whatever they want ..u can;t punished them no more or you will go to jail ... this is what is going on

yep and those kids know it.Funny some of these kids don't have a brain to think for themselves.My younger daughter was involved with a bad batch of kids to.When she was 16,she went wild .She started drinking and doing drugs.Got caught for stealing and I had to take her in to a place where troubled teens are told to go after they are caught.She thought it was a waste of time.I told her that she had her own brain and could think for herself.I said to her one day these so called friends won't be around to protect her if she gets into trouble.Told her she will have to pay the price.She never got a record for her theft,but they told her if she ends in there one more time,then they would have charges against her for previous crime.Told her that if she gets record,that they would tell her employer and make them aware of it.They told her she would have trouble later in life crossing the border to the US,even flying abroad one day.
Anyways my daughter is 19 now and has straightened out.Does not hang out with them losers anymore,has 2 jobs..makes her car payments and keeps her nose clean.I am really happy she changed,thought I lost her at one point there.She wants to got to college later when she is ready.My older daughter is going back to school and wants to be a lawyer..that is great to hear.She is going to be 24 soon.I lucked out somehow,knowing that my divorce with their mom was hard on them..since they were young.I have one less thing to worry about now.If I had to do it all over today,I may have stayed single perhaps and enjoyed my toys and have a woman on the side,but don't think I would get married in today's world..to scarey,especially some of the women out there today to.LOL I know a lot of guys that are not getting married and just carry on.

Man o man o man...............imformation melt down!I cant read all that how the heck did you type it blue?It was a joke gary gangs are everywere yes i agree with you.

unless it snows again blue,the typing will continue.LOL.Snow keeps me off this damn computer of mine.But I do check into TY every single day of the year.I miss driving the SRX,man o man o man.
By the way,another murder in Winipeg and guns shots fired at a house last night.There has been 3 random shootings in the past few days.just fired into peoples doors,walls or windows for no apparent reason.Friggin gangers trying to tell everyone that they run the streets and no one can touch them.Ha..are they ever going to get a surprise.Federal Government issued another $15 million in the next 5 years for us to hire another 100 cops for street partrols.We'll get them SOB's.I might put on a mask and cape and go clean up the city myself...lol The TY man to the rescue with his bud 303...lol
I better stop typing bluewho because you won't be able to read all of it.

Back