Creativity at its best!!!!

blue..are you trying to sing a line of your new song.Better try for Canadian Idle.I might be buying a quad now.Can you incorporate that into your song to...lol. Put a lime in the coconut and shake it all up..and call a doctor......I said DOCTOR..is there something I can take..I said "DOCTOR" to relieve this belly ache......Can't figure the mountain and cave thing only!!!
I am going out to the wat wiver to find a cave..you coming along!!!LOL

THE MEXICAN guy goes into the muffler shop in the morning and announces a stickup.. the workers tell him that there isn't any money because the manager isn't in yet but LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER and when the manager gets in, he will call you.. so the IDIOT leaves the phone number,,, the muffler shop calls the cops and tells them,,the cops call the guy and pose as the manager and tell him you can come back to ROB THE SHOP.. THE IDIOT comes back WITH A GUN and the cops wind up SHOOTING him in the leg!!!! TRUE STORY in the CHICAGO SUN TIMES !!!!! ONLY IN CHICAGO!!!!

and you think CANADA is rough?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nosboy....winnipeg is the Chicago of the north.Of course that guy who wanted to rob the muffler shop was on crack..happens here all the time.LOL I think we are in the lead here for murders and stabbings,gun related crimes.But Toronto is dead even with us give or take a body or two.But per capita..we are the winners.I love this place,great for raising a family and a bluewho or two.LOL

Back