Michigan Laws???

nosboy said:
lets talk about something else???????? PLEASE!!!!! :bump:

Why so this can hit the Dog Pile too!!!!!NO MORE :offtopic: .........Just leave it alone.

Sorry for the flare up and calling you a moron but when it comes to keeping OUR trails open its a touchy topic with me. Esp. when it can be prevented by staying off the trails till Dec 1st(regardless what the law is) and let the groomers do their thing.

:brr :winterrul :2strokes: :nos:

I usually burn up all my vacation days in MARCH,,SO,, I have to wait till Janurary for more days. Since there are NO trails here in Chicago,I have to wait till Jan 01 to ride!!! No worries... Gary Oles nosboy

Sorry to bring this back up after a week of no posts on the topic.

One point not mentioned is this.

Why would you want to go down the trails open or not during the prime firearm season?

I'm not talking about muzzle season or bow season as there are significantly fewer hunters out during those seasons. Unless I was dressed head to toe in international orange I would not want to be out on the trail. Guess I prefer that guns are not aimed at me by someone with an itchy trigger finger.

It is easier to just wait till the trails have the official open sign on them.

I am in slight disagreement with the April 1st date though. I have ridden in the UP after April 1st and loved it. Second best ride I had that year.

lmao I am sick of the guy next store from my cottage complaining about me riding over their cause he paid to much money for hunting........ WHEN IS IT OVER ANYONE?

I believe its April 1st, unless of course your nosboy! lol
Are going to Munising 1/8/09 for the TY ride?

Dan wont be there, he will be just getting back from Florida and wont be able to take any more time off of work so soon. But I should be there. Cant wait!!

Back