Roll Call Muni Jan 9-11th

crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Website
sledtoyz.com
Me and three others will roll in Friday around 10AM.
Old Man, Uncle, and a buddy of mine. Have the Helmet cam all ready to go, GPS is installed on sled, just need to do maintenance and make my home built ski scratchers.

I should be on the road Thursday morning. Hopefully be up around 2-3ish.
Cant wait to see everyone!

I'm planning on going, still hopin to persuade a buddy of mine to tag along.

myself and my 2 brothers will be there wensday night. probably be the longest pickup/trailer in the parking lot. we will be ready to go thursday am.

Rich makes the BEST hotwings in the WORLD!!! The HOUSE at the Best Western is AVAILABLE this weekend and I'm thinking about renting it out... I just have to coax Clark and Mike out with me..

Should be there Thursday morning.

Cell # 517.256.4696

I'll start a signin sheet, unless someone already has done it by then.

I stayed at the comfort inn and the SWIMMING POOL scared me.. I hope they have done something with the pool there... If I cannot get Clark or Mike to go, I'd have to go with KEVIN and he rides like he's driving a farm tractor (no offense to the farm guys).. Lets see who wants to go with me...

nosboy said:
I stayed at the comfort inn and the SWIMMING POOL scared me.. I hope they have done something with the pool there......
We all stayed at the Best Western a few years ago for the ride and havent been back. Seems like the pool there had some issues.
We swam in the pool at the Comfort inn last year and it seemed ok.
Tell Kevin to put a turbo on the tractor and lets ride!! ;)!
Sno-Xr

I guess the Best Western has a new name and was bought out by someone else.. I called and the HOME that they rent is 189.00 a night.. It is a 3 bedroom (if I remember correctly) and has a REAL WOOD fireplace, kitchen, and a real big livingroom.. ENOUGH for ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!! It is right next to the Best Western and is connected to a SUMMERTIME RV PARK.. It is kinda like the "store" of the campground... It's STILL AVAILABLE and throws GREAT PARTIES in!!!! RICHIERICH rented it a BUNCH of years ago and we really enjoyed ourselves!!!! I rented it 2 or 3 years ago and had a great time!!!!

Yes i forgot what name it is now.I stayed there this summer.Same owner and crappy pool,hot tub.They lost the best western franchise because they didnt want to up keep and update.Still not that bad of a place but the comfort inn is niceR with the bar and smoke FREE.

yamahagirl said:
BW is a dive ... YUCK!
Hey G, dont hold anything back, say whats on your mind!! :die:

I couldnt agree more!!
Stayed at the one in Trout lake a few years back and it made the Muni one look like the Radisson!!
Went to the pool area and it was being used as a storage area, one of the pool lights was lying on the deck with the wires going into the water to the side of the pool where the light mounts(I sent the kids into the water first,Im no dummy!!)
The Hot tub was so hot you couldnt get in and the pool was so cold that the kids were the only ones willing to get in. I used a garbage can to swap water from the pool to the hot tub to cool it down enough to use.(seems we had to do the samething at the one in Muni, although the pool area was a touch cleaner)
The rooms were disgusting. The front office stunk!!
Sledders where testing and tuning in the front of the hotel untill 3am.

Im sticking with the Comfort Inn or Alger Falls(plug for Dan and Brenda) ;)!

When is this Muni Ride Thingy again ? ? ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• Engine Drop #2.jpg
    Engine Drop #2.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Engine Drop #3.jpg
    Engine Drop #3.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 3

Back