Roll Call Muni Jan 9-11th

crewchief47 said:
Ding, your garage/shop kinda looks about as organized as mine usually does. ;)! I especially like the top of the tool box.
You should have seen it before I cleaned up!!!

Just for you Ian - The other side . . .

see if you can find the boat motor . . .

Attachments

• Shop #1.jpg
    Shop #1.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 14
Ding said:
Just for you Ian - The other side . . .

see if you can find the boat motor . . .

Randy, bad news buddy, someone stole your boat motor. :rofl: I even blew it up to 150% and didn't see it. It's like playing 'where's Waldo'. How many pieces is it in???

Ding you plan on having that thing ready by Thursday?

SnoXr - we stayed at the trout lake one too! DOUBLE YUCK! It was in the fall a few years back, once we got the room warmed up there were flies every where! You could hear them hitting the ceiling all night long! ... ... ... I just puked in my mouth a little thinking about it!

Ding said:
Progress - - - It runs!!!
Thats a great start ,Ding! But you should probably get your son of the Tire Swing and get him inside to thaw before you worry about putting the rest of you sled together! lol :brr

Maim said:
nice.

looks like it is in the rafters on the left side of the pic. saw a prop ear.
Ring the bell sir !!! sorry no prize today :dunno:

Freaks people out to see a boat motor hanging over their heads . . .

Sno-Xr said:
Thats a great start ,Ding! But you should probably get your son of the Tire Swing and get him inside to thaw before you worry about putting the rest of you sled together! lol :brr
I wondered where he went :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He is supposed to be getting my sled ready to go. That is why it is not done yet.

Much better - - - as long as you ignore the fat guy on the sled . . .

Attachments

• Fat guy on Sled.jpg
    Fat guy on Sled.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 4
Maim and bros arrived at the Comfort in @ 11:00pm wednesday night.

Wahoo 3 days of riding!!!!!!

I will be leaving in about an hour or so. Should be there by 3:30-4:00ish.

can you guys just STAY THERE and I'll be there NEXT SATURDAY the 17th or SUNDAY the 18th???? I cannot get away this weekend but I WANT TO go to MUNISING next weekend.... And I WANT TO RIDE with you guys... WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Im WHINING AGAIN!!!!!

If you pay my bills this month, I'll be happy to stay and ride with you!! lol

Back