Roll Call Muni Jan 9-11th

well back home again.* had a blast despite the blown up viper and sxr.* big thanks to sno-xr for the loan of the srx saturday and all others that helped us with out downed equipment ( i still owe you guys that beer,* next year).* left at 8:30 am and got home at 3:15pm (little brother uses lead bricks for cruise control).here are some towing pics

kirkswim viper

2008-09season014.jpg

cory's sx500r

2008-09season043.jpg

oh and for those that know mom is feeling much better after being checked into the hospital saturday am. she refused to let anyone call us untill our trip was over.

Glad to hear you mom is feeling better! Im glad I could help with letting your brother barrow my SRX.

It was great to meet a few new guys and see some of the regulars on the trip.

Had a great time, Thanks Tom for all that you do to get us TY'ers together!
See you next Month!!

Thanks for the loan Sno-xr. It was much appreciated and way mor fun than writing a math exam ;)

Glad you guys had a safe trip home guys and that your Moms OK. I'm waiting patiently for Ding's picture of the SXR towing, the action shot is PRICELESS. I have a couple pics but they will wait till Monday or Tuesday.

And we had a great turnout for the January Muni Ride with at least 31 sleds counted Friday afternoon, with a few showing up after that count was done. Good times!

DAMN ROCKS! A+++ for the RAM mount on my GPS. And whoever suggested a Lanyard for it, THANKS! Sled is still on the trailer so pics of it will come later.

If Any of you can clear up some user names in these pics, I will add them and then send them to MrSled. Album password is -> vmaxrage if you need it. Someone besides Ding let me know if they need the password.

Last edited:
Great Ride Again!!!

Glad I didn't find any rocks or trees to climb like our buddy Ian did. I think I was the only one who saw the whole thing end to end, albeit from about 1/8 mile away. I still don't know how he missed seeing the rock, it was laid bare for all to see. His story is that he was the one that uncovered it . . . likely story . . . I think he just thinks that Mtn sled can go anywhere with or without snow
rofl.gif

Just razzin ya buddy !!!

Scott, tell me more about the steep and deep you found.

My pics are on a disposable, so will be a little while. There is one in particular of great interest I believe.

Maim and brothers, sure glad you guys made the trip. You guys made this ride better for all of us!!!

Thanks Tom, and all who helped put this together again. ViperDave, guide extrordinaire!!! Thanks bud

Yes Ian, thanks to you too!!! And anybody else I missed.

crewcheif, all my pics are up on photobucket. user name maim19 in the oh nine album. i tried last year to link them but could not. take the ones you want. the tree ball one is the one you need to talk to dave about. gerry was laughing for a good couple of minutes on that one.

cory is in the blue shirt next to kirkswim in the buckhorn pic with chadg. otherwise great job.

Last edited:
Some of my pics - alas the much awaited tow pic did not turn out, but there is a before pic . . . (sorry for the low quality of a disposable)

Photobucket Link

Attachments

• Ice Cave #1.jpg
    Ice Cave #1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Ice Cave #2.jpg
    Ice Cave #2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Ice Cave #3.jpg
    Ice Cave #3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Ice Cave #4.jpg
    Ice Cave #4.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Tour Group.jpg
    Tour Group.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Some more . . .

Attachments

• Lift #2.jpg
    Lift #2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Lift #1.jpg
    Lift #1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Whos Next.jpg
    Whos Next.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Kaboom.jpg
    Kaboom.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Pow.jpg
    Pow.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2
And the before pic . . .

Attachments

• Ghost Rider.jpg
    Ghost Rider.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Calm.jpg
    Calm.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Cody.jpg
    Cody.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Lake.jpg
    Lake.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Jacked Up.jpg
    Jacked Up.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Ding!! That poor lonely sole wandering around on top of the hill was yours truly LOL!! Seems I misplaced an XTX 144 equipped Viper. Had to search a little, but I DID find it, and it was all in one piece. Great seeing and riding with you. Tell Cody thanks for the parting gift!! Hard to believe he's been off a sled that long. for any that haven't been to one of these rides, SUCK IT UP AND GET THERE!!! I've made MANY new friends, ridden with MANY great guys and gals. I have NEVER had a bad time..... well, except last year when I broke my collarbone LOL. These rides represent what MrSled intended for this site to promote. Great times, lots of good riding, and lifelong friendships made.I know this sounds corny, but I too read about these a while before attending one. Now, the only thing that'll stop me from making that 7.5 hour drive is personal injury. Shoot, SX made it up with a herniated disk in his back!! These rides demonstrate the real TY community. Had 3 sleds breakdown Friday. Other members stepped up and loaned sled to those who were broken down. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Alright, I'll stop, but you all get the point, right? CYA in FEBRUARY!!!!

We had a great ride on Friday ... glad we made it up for at least one day! Ella was a trooper and wasn't ready for stop sledding, not too bad for her frist snowmobile ride!

See you all again in Feb!

Back