Anybody from MN for a road trip...? To the UP.

I have 6-7 but it's still snowing hard......I asked my "boss" if I could take the day to go riding and he said yes....LOL I will take off around 9 and not come back till my arms are stiff......

Nick

I thinking we got maybe 3 but it look like it may hit us again!!
Did u still have snow from last time? All our was gone.

you guys should really think about going to Munising for the TY ride! it will be a great time and you will meet lots of great people! I was nervous about my first TY trip but it brought a whole new meaning to the website! Guarrenteed good time and great people!

I know it will be good, I was planning thi one a few days before, but since I don't want to go alone I might hit Muni....Only time will tell....

Nick

You better go to Muni Nick. I'll be alright by myself. LOL. I'm actually thinking about heading down to Negaunee that Saturday. Supposed to be a target pistol match, called the Frigid 300.

Well I might.....Yesterday I put 70 miles around home and sled was running great, except that I burn almost a full tank of oil....I guess the dealer messed up my oil cable when I told them to adjusted.....Good thing they are a dealer...Where my pipes connect to the cans the oil/gas mixture was pissing out like crazy.....Hopefully we get 10 feet of snow in the next few weeks and I don't have to go anywhere......JAJA in my dreams.....

you can get rooms at the comfort inn for $75. that is where almost all of us stay and kind of like a base camp, they have a bar in the hotel and a pool and hot tub. we usually have a great time after riding hours! just make sure and introduce yourself to others so we know who you are! everyone will make you feel welcome! it's a great group of people!

Do u need me to come get you? We could put one of the sled in the back of the truck if it will fit Im not sure though because it has a topper and both my sleds have tall windshields. We r taking two cars so Room is not a problem.

C'mon Nicko, live dangerous LOL! You'll make this trip and wonder why you didn't make an earlier ride. I drive 7 hrs. 1 way from northern Illinois, many times by myself. You'll meet some of the best people that have ever thrown a leg over a sled. I have TRUE friends from Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, MAINE!!, Ontario and Manitoba Canada that I would NEVER have met otherwise. You'll never regret it if you make the trip!!

OK GUYS I GUESS I'M GOING NOW.....I'm just a little shy I guess...

Will start posting on the TY march thread from now on...Since is not a MN guys trip anymore lets kill this one......

I'll drive Mike don't worry, Will try to book my room this weekend.

Sorry Drew, as I type a tear is falling form my left eye, well not really, but you know I hate to do this.

Nick

Hey you said you are going shooting anyways.....Stop it or I will shoot you next time I see you.....Maybe you can still make it there by friday or saturday....

I probably won't be able to too. I just looked at my account and found that my funds are nearing double digit amounts. That's supposed to last me until May. If it dips down too low, there might be another sled on the market.

Viper_Dave said:
C'mon Nicko, live dangerous LOL! You'll make this trip and wonder why you didn't make an earlier ride. I drive 7 hrs. 1 way from northern Illinois, many times by myself. You'll meet some of the best people that have ever thrown a leg over a sled. I have TRUE friends from Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, MAINE!!, Ontario and Manitoba Canada that I would NEVER have met otherwise. You'll never regret it if you make the trip!!
So what do ya' think? :dunno: Did Nicko end up having a good time? :rockon: Think he is hooked on the TY experience? :rocks: lol.....
It's fun reading old posts!

Back