Anybody from MN for a road trip...? To the UP.

Besides remember I'm a frigging "mexican" no idea what BALL AND CHAIN MEANS, my guess is the chain you (we) have around the neck from the wifes....LOL

Nick

LMAO.........I know what you mean.....

Hey night life to me could be go get a beer and listen to some music...Just hang out...Will see how it goes.......

Nick

I wont tell her...

Unless you denied to pay the tab that night...Then I can let my imagination run wild my friend.....

Well im only 20, so no bars for me..... However, there should a a fish fry at Range Snomobile Club on Friday night and thats usuallly a pretty good time...

Fish fry sounds good to me.....Hey Jeff what are you trying to say, I just turn 30 a month ago...Still feel pretty young tought....LOL

Nick

I hear the Super 8 is a happen place with all them wild and crazy snowmobilers. Can you say pool party and it's not a good pool party unless there are plastic chairs floating in the pool by the end of the night! I'm an old guy I don,t know if I can hang with you young puppies.
Mike

Last edited:
Hey~ so there is a change in plans here...I have a chance to meet up with someone to buy some skis for my sled, but he is going to Munising. So me and the fam are heading to Munising instead of Houghton. Sorry to do this, but it will save a bunch of money to meet this guy rather than have the skis shipped. You all should come to Munising too, so we can still have the Spanish lessons and TLC! LOL! Hopefully this doesn't bum anyone out too bad! We found a pretty nice looking hotel for about the same cost also...

Oops...! That' a bummer....I guess for now is just me going to Houghton.....and meeting with Drew and Jeff..... :cry:

Can't believe for a pair of skis you are backing out....

For some reason I was never to sure this hole thing was going to work....

Well I'm going somewhere since my wife allready took the days off..... :o|

Nick

Last edited:
I'll be back as soon as I can Friday for you Nick. I plan on Leaving back home around 10 in the morning and should be back before 4 in the afternoon.

well i do not have the best of news concerning this trip right now either. I am thinking i will be up here most of my spring break week, starting the 10th. However i probably will not be able to guarantee that i can ride due to that week we are going to be doing a lot of testing and tuning on our competition sled for when it goes to comp that next monday. Im sure i will be able to get out and ride some, however it could be very sparatic and not for very long. I do not see being able to go out for even one full day.

Also unless Houghton gets more snow here ASAP, the condtions will probably be better for riding in the munising area.

Im bummed the trip is turning out this way, however this competion takes priority right now.

My roommate went up to Copper Harbor yesterday and said the trails were pretty nice. I know some spots heading west (Baraga area) are thin, unless you get closer to Munising and Marquette. I'm not sure how the trails are south of here.

Nick you need to come with us to Munising!!! It sounds to me like these guys r going to be busy.
That is where I originally wanted to go, and I feel really bad, but it's my vacation and I gotta go where the action is! The skis aren't the only reason I wanted to go to Munising...finding out about the Demo Ride and now this deal tipped me back into that direction.
Please...por favor...por favor...come there! These guys get to ride in this all the time, so come along where the snow will be!

Well I might have to....

I guess is time to cancel and re-book.

I'll call you this weekend Drew....

Nick

I hope Im not the bad guy!
Maybe next time Tom wont take our date or better yet we get SNOW IN MINNESOTA!!!
Look on the bright side Munising is getting 3 to 5 more inch tonight. Maybe Drew can come over for a day...

Mike

I'm trying to. The girlfriend will be with me on my way back up North through munising. So riding won't be an option then. I'm trying to scavenge my pennies so I can afford to come back the 2.5 hrs to ride on Saturday.

snowpunisher said:
I hope Im not the bad guy!
Maybe next time Tom wont take our date or better yet we get SNOW IN MINNESOTA!!!
Look on the bright side Munising is getting 3 to 5 more inch tonight. Maybe Drew can come over for a day...

Mike

You are not, don't worry.

Will see how next week goes......

Nick

Back