Anybody from MN for a road trip...? To the UP.

si señor......What better than go snowmobiling have fun and learn a new language........is like killing 2 birds with one stone....

Nick

Last edited:

Dejalo nevar, wioll be the exact translation, but when it comes to some words you can't do that.....I will translate it as QUES SE VENGA LA NIEVE...! The translation for that will be "Let the snow come"

At what time are you thinking to take of on Wednesday ? And what road you'll take......?

Nick

I know there is more than just the 2 of us wanting to ride in MI.

ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO COME ALONG.....????????? :wel: :wel: :wel:

Nick

Me and the spousal unit are out. Looks like we are going to leave that Saturday afternoon for a Western US destination. Due to work and other stuff going on we just can't make the earlier stuff work.

Have fun guys:)

I should have my new trailing arms built by then. YAY! We got like 5" of snow last night about 10 miles south of houghton.... Riding today was pretty mint, could climb mostly everywhere within reason, and still has some fluff on top.

I wanted to riding that way today, but I had my NRA Range Safety Officer training for the Practical Pistol club from 11am-7pm today. Now onto Homework. I went riding near Red Ridge on some farms, and the fields were hard as a rock on Friday.

Nicko said:
Dejalo nevar, wioll be the exact translation, but when it comes to some words you can't do that.....I will translate it as QUES SE VENGA LA NIEVE...! The translation for that will be "Let the snow come"

At what time are you thinking to take of on Wednesday ? And what road you'll take......?
Nick

I think I will stick to let it snow. I have a hard enough time with English. ;)!

As far as what time we r leaving not for sure but I was thinking about 7:00 AM
Are you still driven all the way to Brainard? or should we meet up in WI somewhere?

Mike

I will leave around noon on Wednesday. My route looks a lot diferent than yours....I think I go up to Duluth and cross over form there...

Hope they get more snow....Remeber to keep us inform guys....

Nick

Here our sleds all shined up and ready to go.

Attachments

• DSC03698 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03698 (Medium).JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC03700 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03700 (Medium).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC03704 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03704 (Medium).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
Count me out. Had a mishap yesterday riding back from a long trip. Was within a mile of the house and hit a hardened plowed road on the lake and went flying. I'm sitting in the hospital right now. Three titanium screw in my hip and I get to be on crutches and in a boot for a month. My season is over and I'm seriously pondering giving up the sport I love so much. I can't tell you how many times this weekend I had people coming straight at me around corners and I can't help but ride a little scared after this incident and all the maniacs I witnessed on the trails.

I'm really sorry to hear that Neil, I hope I can meet you one day anyways. Any decision you take about this it will be the right one....Take care and have a good recovery...Nick

Thanks Nick. I'm just taking it one day at a time now. I'm supposed to have physical therapy coming in soon and hopefully I can stand. I've been laying on my back for nearly 24 hours now. You guys have a great ride and be safe! I'll be wishing you all the best!

Looks like it will just be the three of us going....I don't have a problem with it, and I have no doubt that we are going to have a great time....I hope Drew and Jeff can make it.

I will bring my sled inside the garage tonight and start working on it, I want to re-attach my EGT's also......I never run them on the benders I have now...

Nick

Another excuse for a bump...... :bump: Any of you guys (Jeff-Drew) are willing to show me a little of the Houghton "nightlife" if there is any... ;)! ?????

Nick

I'll be back Friday night of that week from vacation. So maybe some late day riding Friday if you guys are up to it, and a good day of riding for Saturday. Night life what that? Haven't had a night out for a long time. Ol' ball and chain slows me down.

I know me neither since I only have friends overseas....The only times I go out is when I go back to Argentina for a few weeks, or last november in Switzerland with my friend...That was crazy....remember me to tell you the story.....Ok Ok ride on Friday night no going out then...... :rulez:

See ya....Can't wait.....

Nick

Back