March TY Ride

As long as the ice holds up!!! Which I really don't see a problem with that!!! Snowing again today, this has been the best year for snow that I have seen since the 80's. :letitsnow

See you guys soon!!!

Viper_Dave said:
Brent, Bringin' Paul??????

My hopes of going went out today along with the power divider in my truck. thats an 1800 buck unforseen fix. Maybe next year

Paul is always welcome to go along. I have his spot open in my trailer....just say the word Paul.

I am taking my wife, she is alot better to cuddle with...plus she doesnt snore like u 2. :offtopic:

I think I am taking up your old blue viper..thats been stretched to 136?

Last edited:
I'm in for my first TY ride, hope I get treated gently......LOL

Will book tonight, Anybody going solo that wants to share a room, not a bed.

Nick

Last edited:
And to BRENT!! I don't snore at all any more. Got my CPAP with me on every trip. Quiet as a church mouse in my room LOL!!

Will do.... ;)!

I just booked my room, I will be arriving Wednesday night, anybody else is going to be there to ride on Thursday....?

Nick

Last edited:
Nicko said:
Will do.... ;)!

I just booked my room, I will be arriving Wednesday night, anybody else is going to be there to ride on Thursday....?

Nick

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Nick is coming! Thanks for the help Viper Dave!

Hey I will be up there Wednesday night and I will ride with you Thursday.
;)! ;)! ;)!
Mike

Last edited:
Nicko said:
Will do.... ;)!

Nick
there will be a few guys there on wed. just look around in the pool or l;ounge maybe wear a TY shirt or hat and look for others wearing the same and stop and say hello! We will be there thurs. early afternoon, see you there!

Glad to hear your going :)

Viper Dave is REALLY easy to spot in a crowd. Me i'm kinda bashful and quiet. Ya know the type that blends into a crowd. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since I'm a little shy, I'm attaching my picture and if you guys see me you can come and say hi.......

Attachments

• 2678_9660dccb.jpg
    2678_9660dccb.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2

Back