March TY Ride

Might make it for the ride and was wondering how the snow is turning out? Lots of snow to bring the long track or so-so that a crossover would be fine? I also have a MBRP silencer on and was wondering if that would be too loud or is Mich not to hard on the noise level? Thank you

I copied this from the 4 stroke side for you!

Was at the cabin 2/25 - 3/1. Conditions were best in years. Almost too much snow - boondocking was risky. Friday I woke up to 1 foot of fresh powder with blizzard conditions and M-28 closed. No fish stories here - I have an honest 50 inches on the level at the cabin!! And don't forget, a few weeks ago, they lost a good foot of snow with the warm up. March usually brings some good snows with temperatures fluctuating. The season looks to be extended.

Last edited:
You can bring either/or. We'll be doing a mix of riding. Typically myself and a few others boondock on Saturday. Friday will be Demo's and then a trip to Grand Island. If Sparky Marky takes us Saturday, you'll want a longtrack LOL! Check out the TY blooper clip in Ricky Racer's thread. As far as your MBRP, they are pretty relaxed. Keep it toned down in town and you shouldn't have any problems. Hope you can make it! It will be a blast!!

VDave, I was trying to decide if I should bring Paul's 144"Rx1 or the 136" Viper for my wife to boondock with? What do you think?

hey guys, I'm going to have my video camera out for the ride and plan on making another TY TV video, so if you see me with the camera don't be afraid to say hi, act goofy, talk about TY and the rides, give a commentary about the days ride?!..... each one is getting a little better.

Hey Travis, I don't remember where we left our PM's yesterday, should I cancel that room for Saturday night.....?

What time you think we can meet on Wednesday...? Just so I plan with my wife and my daughter....

Nick

Whenever works for you to meet on Wed. What time would you like to be leaving the cities? If I go, I would like to be back to the cities by sat night at least. So I guess if you need to cancel the room soon you should go ahead and cancel for sat night.

Sounds like a plan, I will cancel the room for Sat. So it will be 3 nights only, and we can ride Thursday, Friday and some on Saturday.....

We can leave around 9 or so on Wednesday if that is good with you......

Nick

Ok, we can talk over the weekend if you want and finish setting it all up.....Are you going to drive to the cities on Wednesday or Tuesday....?

Ok I just cancelled that last night, she said the snow banks are so high is sick.....JAJAJAJA...Yeahhh I want to snowmobile thill my arms fall off....

Unfortunally I have to drop off my daughter at school on Wednesday before we leave...So after I drop her off we can take off, but if you want to drop off the sled before then or meet somewhere is totally fine with me.....

Nick

I'll give you a call thurs night or fri and hopefully should be able to finish working out all the details then.

Are you guys getting excited?
I'm so bored...
I need trivia...
Maybe we should start are own trivia...
The winner get to think of the next question!

probably not...
We should start a new thread
should we keep it vip ?
do u have question?
If so start it somewhere. ;)!

Back