March TY Ride

Mike look at the new posts I just started a new thread on the TY trivia section....just after you asked for it......Are you sleepy or what....

They are going to kick us out for not keeping this thread clean LOL

Nick

Good news! I was able to talk another friend and his wife in to coming up for the ride. they are great friends of ours and will be coming on thier first TY ride. They are site members but never post much, if ever. lol.... We are thinking about doing some tailgating in the evenings for dinner! we are all on tight budgets and any way we can save some cash is going to help! This is going to be a blast! Any one else interested in doing a little tailgating with us?

TAILGATING :WayCool: :WayCool:

Mark I'M INNNNNNNNNNNN

Give me a call for what we need .

Brats, Burgers, chips, Guac, name it :) :)

Awesome!, I would say just bring what ever you want. I think it would be to tough to figure out who would be in and who's out, so if your interested, we will have a couple small grills and we'll take it from there! we are bringing brats, deer brats, italians, and deer polish. of course some chips and since it'll be the end of the day ... we may as well have a beer or 2 while cooking! lol...... i'll give you a call this weekend!

I will bring some home made Argentinian brats, how's that...? I could bring some argentinian beer but is not going to make it from Chicago to my place in time....Next time.....I also have a little bit left of CHIMICHURRI....I will bring it with me so you guys can try it....

Nick

Nicko said:
I will bring some home made Argentinian brats, how's that...? I could bring some argentinian beer but is not going to make it from Chicago to my place in time....Next time.....I also have a little bit left of CHIMICHURRI....I will bring it with me so you guys can try it....

Nick
That sounds cool! I know what Deer brats are made from and We are bringing some pork brats but I am kind of curious about what Argentinian brats are made from!? lol..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bring them with! it should be a great time!

So we will plan on Brats and burgers on thurs. night and Chilli on sat. night. Being of the Catholic denomination we are going to have to find a good fish fry on friday night.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

CHIMICHURRI

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I'll bring somw Venison for thw grill

I am just going to get my beer from in town here! we could pick up that argentinian stuff on our way through chicago!
it's starting to sound like the tailgate thing might be a fun time!

I'm sure it will be fun....Know pardon my ignorance, but where is the tailgate party going to be, (parking lot of the hotel...?) I'm sure that is not going to be good, just curious.

Don't worry about the beer, is nothing special just tought I bring some of my hometown stuff so you guys can get a taste of it....Brats (chorizo, or choripan wich means brat on a bun) and Chimichurri will do just fine....

Nick

Nicko said:
I'm sure it will be fun....Know pardon my ignorance, but where is the tailgate party going to be, (parking lot of the hotel...?) I'm sure that is not going to be good, just curious.

Hey Nicko...we cleared it with Angela at Comfort Inn and can have the tailgate party in the parking lot, as long as we don't make a mess and pick up after ourselves.

Jen
(SleddHeadds Girl) ;)!

I'm going to comute with VIPERXC from my place, we are going to pick up chips, burger and other stuff at the store, also some beer.

How is the snow holding for us.....? :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

All we need now is a camp Fire.

I guess we can always burn one of them green or yellow logs...LOL
I see picture of them Ski-Don't burn and they burn rather nicely.

I may make it up for a couple of days, but may need a bed or some floor space to crash on.So if theres anyone with some spare space or want to split a room, let me know. Was thinking of shooting up late Wednesday and need to leave for home early Saturday.

thought I was ready

Thought the sleds were ready to go but I guess not... :o|
I loaded up the sleds Saturday just happen to see that one of the wheels was missing half the rubber. :o|

DSC03727.jpg

DSC03726.jpg

There goes 80 bucks :o|

Back