March TY Ride

What do we call it......?

Looks like that thingy in your pic will eat the white stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and room for more.....lol

The great thing about munising is that if the trails get bad we can always jump on forest roads and different trails off of the main trails and ride back in the forest area. I suppose a good thing is the snow is getting thinner so the off trail will be more available for those of us that do not have the off trail monsters! see you guys tommorrow!

sobfrogg said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Off Trail Whats that??????

I wish I had a sled that could do off trail????

You have the sled, but that's not the whole deal............

LOL :jump: :jump: :jump:

yamaouch08-I undeleted your post for you.

I've done one TY ride where we trailered to the play areas and had a GREAT time. It isn't high mileage but you can still have lots of fun and the snow is usually 'hero' snow so the shorties do fine as well. Wish I was going.......

Thanks crewchief you put a smile on my face when you said we trailered to the play area, I was worry the snow is not holding....I will take pics and post them when we get back..... ;)!

Nick

Nicko said:
What do we call it......?

Looks like that thingy in your pic will eat the white stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and room for more.....lol
That thingy in his pic. may look invincible but he can still stick it pretty good! lol.... :bash:

sleddheadd said:
Nicko, Aren't you supposed to be on the road? or are you using the BlackBerry?

Blackberry...??????? What's that...I have no clue how to text or burn a movie......lol

I'm waiting for VIPERXC coming down from North Dakota....They had blizzard conditions all night long and I-94 was closed till 8 am, so Will be leaving in a few hours, I'm just sitting with the truck running with the laptop waiting for him to show up....lol :itchy: :itchy: :itchy:

Lol.. I know what you mean by having the itch! I noticed on the hotel website that the lounge is having a band on friday night. this is going to be a great weekend!

Big Thanks to Mr.Sled for another great ride! We appreciate all of the work you do to put these together! It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones!

Here a picture of Nicko and his new sled. Not sure where he packing the gun.
Nickoandhissled-1.jpg

Last edited:
It was great to meet you guys. I had a great time and I tought the fact that we where able to ride a full day with the demos it was priceless, I don't look at my 600 the same way now.....lol

Thanks again for a great time and hope to see you guys again next year.

Nick

here are some pics. from the ride

Attachments

• IMG_0052 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0052 (Small).JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0057 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0057 (Small).JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0051 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0051 (Small).JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 8