March TY Ride

Are you fixing it before hand...I might be able to stop by and get one, I have a few dealers close by they might stock them...What do you mean 80 bucks, I remember being only 15 or so when I got mine..

I'm loaded and ready to go, I also found a few issues...But got most of it taking cared of....We are leaving my place with Travis around 9 am. I will keep your number so we can talk on wednesday, my cell is 612-227-0997 just in case Mike

Nick

Got it all fix up! I'm loaded and ready to go. It was $76.04 +tax that is why I do not use the dealer in Plainview. (My Yamaha dealer that bleeds green) But I did not have time to drive an hour to the dealer I always go to.
I think we are leaving my place at 7:30. So call me when you guys get up there or if u have problems.

Don't Know what gas is run up by you but I heard that its $2.05 Sun up there in Mi
So Im filling up here its only $1.88

Hope you guys have good snow, It was still deep in the back woods last weekend, The town is getting a little rough, Hopefully I can , make it next year!

Leaving in 18 hours.... LaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa

How is the snow guys....? What is the forecast saying for the next few days...?

Also I was wondering how many are going.....? Anybody has a count...?

Nick

I counted 34 people form this forum and the 4 stroke forum. If they all have the same name in both forums. Plus who ever their bring (wife, girlfriend, or friends)

Last edited:
I knew it it was to good to be true......What do you think it will happend...Any idea when are they going to open them....I talked to a guy today at noon and he said, because of you, he better leave while he can....lol I guess he was right....

Really doesn't matter Travis tomorrow is a wasted day anyways, if we get there at 4 pm or 10 pm doesn't make a difference....

I just finished loading the truck.

Just drive slow here and make it safe..... ;)!

Nick

you never know how many will be there! there are lots of members who go on rides but never post on the forums! we just wait and see! It will be fun!

sleddheadd said:
you never know how many will be there! there are lots of members who go on rides but never post on the forums! we just wait and see! It will be fun!
Should we take bets?

Not sure Nick, I-29 just closed at 4pm but the blizzard advisory ends at 1am so there is still hope I can leave in the morning. I-94 has been closed awhile and not sure how far that one is bad into MN. You can bet I will be going as soon as I can!

No worries Travis, I'll be waiting with the truck running....lol
Just call me when you know something or when you get closer that way I know what's the plan.....

Hey Mike I'll say 62 all together.....TY members and family....What's the prize ?

If anyone is interested, I will be bringing along a backpack and shovel that a friend wants to sell. The pack is HMK and the shovel is Voile. Plans are that I will be there from Wed nite til Sat.

Munising

Heard it's getting pretty bad up there from the inlaws,they are up there right now and coming home early. It's been raining all afternoon,and the loggers have alot of trails down to the dirt,this is all what I was just told by them,don't know for sure as I am not up there,was plannin on heading up Thursday though.

Guess is going to be all off trail riding......Fine with me.....Anybody else knows anything about it....

Back