Oil Question

hey mod..ain't it crazy the price on oil now.We are certainly being gouged every which way today. It should really be selling for like $4.95 a litre not $14 to $15 a litre.What bullsh*t!!!!!! If you think that is bad,try pricing out a new Apex..around $17,000 plus here in Winnipeg.You got to be nuts to pay that price.Then add taxes...$20,000 sled..for what>3 months use.I'll keep the old sleds..thank-you.(and pay the damn oil thieves there price) :o| :o| #$%&*

bluemonster1 said:
hey mod..ain't it crazy the price on oil now.We are certainly being gouged every which way today. It should really be selling for like $4.95 a litre not $14 to $15 a litre.What bullsh*t!!!!!! If you think that is bad,try pricing out a new Apex..around $17,000 plus here in Winnipeg.You got to be nuts to pay that price.Then add taxes...$20,000 sled..for what>3 months use.I'll keep the old sleds..thank-you.(and pay the damn oil thieves there price) :o| :o| #$%&*

true ill keep my vipercheater... do u think revalving shock could be a great upgrade for me i'm 150 pretty ruff ride lolll #$%&*

bluemonster1 said:
no..but need to know your secret oem weight set-up..lol
well the heel clicker will be on the bench this year .............didnt hit great top end with them :o| ...secret oem well................................. its a secret :letitsnow

bluemonster1 said:
I am only using Amsoil because of daman.I do what he does..lol!!!!

hey blue wanna buy me some amsoil ...amsoil doesnt ship in quebec grrrrrrrrr

Don`t you have Canadian Tire my friend...........or Quebec Tire....I don`t know which tire.......just ask them for the oil.Get 4 oil and 1 spare...lolllllll

bluemonster1 said:
Don`t you have Canadian Tire my friend...........or Quebec Tire....I don`t know which tire.......just ask them for the oil.Get 4 oil and 1 spare...lolllllll
lolllllllllllll i will check at jobbers place they have lower price on many things

kirk700 srx said:
They charge alot for a liter at crappy tire, like 15.50 a liter, for 9 dollar a liter oil Guess they like to make money!

true :rulez:

I know I will probably be bashed severely for saying this, but I run the Motomaster snowmobile oil, the one in the silver jug with the pic of the SRX on the front. Its JASO certified, i've run it in all my previous sleds without any trouble ever not even one blow up. Mind you i've never had a power valve motor, so I don't know if it would work well for those. I like the $20 price tag for 4 litres.

i dunno but i use yamalube in both sleds.even my chane saw, ice auger and whatever 2 stroke i have sitting around and never had a oil problem. and i have oil problems useing opti,and amsoil.clean your power valves,and dont mix it too rich on the other stuff and is fine.

Back