Oil Question

honestly, I had NO pv problems UNTIL I switch to klotz and then to interceptor. had like 5-6k miles on the viper before the switch and NEVER had to clean the valves in season. now I am at about 500 miles before one gets stuck. and I even tried brand new valves!! not saying it will happen to you, just saying my experience :) syn is a better option though

Years of useing the full syn oils (amsoil and spectro syn snow) Sleds frame gives out before power valves stick. fwiw

linemech31 said:
Years of useing the full syn oils (amsoil and spectro syn snow)
how much are you paying a gallon for this oil? i was looking at some but the guy was on drugs and wanted over $50 a gallon,lol, there's no oil worth that.

yeah, that would be better. I know when I am up north and there is only one place to get it within an hours drive they are getting nearly $50!!!like 48.95 or so. crazy! I make sure I have some before I go, thats for certain

I would go back to yamalube :hide: before i would pay $50 a gallon,im still living off my interceptor stash back when i got it for under $30,glad i stocked up.

Back