Banshee build

It's nearly ready. It will be running in 2 weeks time............the only reason it is not running at the moment is I am waiting for a throttle cable, and a Pingle dual fuel petcock to feed the 35mm Keihin PWK carbs.

Updates from last posts.

Polished 421 Cheetah powervalve cylinders with 12:1 domes
Tusk HD clutch
Chariot billet intakes
35mm Keihin PWK carbs with Chariot billet bowls
billet rear master cylinder and cap
billet gas cap
billet dipstick

DSCN3393.jpg

Still waiting for billet rear exhaust hangers, billet grille, throttle cable, and rear stainless steel 4" extended brake line. Other than that, she's pretty well done. It also needs a good cleaning from being in the garage for a year :P

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3391.jpg

Last edited:
valin said:
It's nearly ready. It will be running in 2 weeks time............the only reason it is not running at the moment is I am waiting for a throttle cable, and a Pingle dual fuel petcock to feed the 35mm Keihin PWK carbs.

Updates from last posts.

Polished 421 Cheetah powervalve cylinders with 12:1 domes
Tusk HD clutch
Chariot billet intakes
35mm Keihin PWK carbs with Chariot billet bowls
billet rear master cylinder and cap
billet gas cap
billet dipstick

DSCN3393.jpg
looks good valin jerry at chariot is a very nice guy. his stuff is high quality. i was at the dunes this weekend.

Attachments

• PICT0260 (2).JPG
    PICT0260 (2).JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0262 (2).JPG
    PICT0262 (2).JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Bring it down to Jim's to get dyno'ed sometime, I'll throw my knobby tires on and we can hit the local MX track, lol, unless you think you'll blow my 770 off of the track. Bike is looking great!

haha yea... I could just imagine the cash your puttin on it : s

another down fall is... i hit up alot of muddy and nasty trails... banshee wont stay that pretty for long lol

yea I figured it wouldnt be... too much chrome on there to go in the mud... my stomach would turn riding that banshee where I live lol.. wouldn't look to pretty after a few months lol..

valin, i see you only got 12:1 domes in it. why so little? if it were me, i would be getting the UCCR up to 14:1 at least, but most likely 15:1.

valin said:
I am running 12:1 because this is just a little trail bike, and I'm going to run pump fuel.

i see. but you could still make it run on like 50/50 mix or straight 110 and just carry a jerry can on the back bumper....LOL.

Well, I got tired of waiting for my dual feed Pingle fuel valve to arrive, so I went out and just filled up the float bowls and fired it up anyways.

Now only if that damn fuel valve would arrive, i'd be able to ride it!

Here's a vid...

valin, did you need to trim the front fenders, to get the pipes to clear?

i was thinking of trying some of them pipes, but the price....damn.

Not much. Cosmetically, it is finished, and looks great. I'll get some updated pictures shortly.

I was having major electrical issues, which have now all been solved, however, I am having a hell of a hard time getting the cases to seal. I have a strange feeling they are mismatched, and am going to have to pick up another set. It does not run well with oil in the motor......i'm pretty sure a stock bike would give me a run for the money....then again......it's really only running on one cylinder....

Back