Banshee build

Here are some current pics. Keep in mind that I hate these cheezy painted stock plastics, and they are only temporary. I will be running black Lakers before the bike is running, but it's not going to be for a while yet. These plastics look terrible......i'm not even sure why I have them on there...

DSCN3194.jpg

DSCN3195.jpg

well i had the first set of r2 pipes today on my bike. he is the origonal make of rockets. had a photo shoot with a model. i got to try them out and the are nuts tons of power. i will post more pics later.

Attachments

• rocket pipes 2 (2).jpg
    rocket pipes 2 (2).jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 34
  • rocket pipes (2).jpg
    rocket pipes (2).jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 28
Nice. He's claiming he's making a bit more power out of the R2's than the series I have. How did you find them for noise in comparison to your T5's?

valin said:
Nice. He's claiming he's making a bit more power out of the R2's than the series I have. How did you find them for noise in comparison to your T5's?
a little quiter but with a deeper tone also you can hear the pipes ping a little more than t5s. i will have some sound clips up soon.

Well, I am no longer building a 421cc cub motor.

Well, I am no longer building a 421cc cub motor.

I fell into a sweetheart of a deal for a 421cc Cheetah power valve top end! This is the deal I have been waiting for, for months! I ended up basically trading a whole pile of stuff for it.

68mm Cheetah PV cylinders, valves, head, and pistons. I still have to pick up a pair of CR250 V-Force 3 reeds and some cheetah intakes for it in order to fire this baby up. It still won't be ready for a while though.

Boom.

010-2.jpg

I think so. It should have alot more bottom and mid than the non valved motors, with the same top end as a cub. Should be a monster trail bike :)

Very Nice! Might have some trouble finding guys to ride with that can keep up! lol... I am getting mine tweaked to about the right spot, new motor this spring, been out flat track racing and having a good time on the trails...
Like Don says "Its only a lil 700"... (well, 770 now)
Raptor3-1.jpg

A bit of an update. I was able to acquire a couple of things through a company that I am partially working for. I was able to get some Laker plastics, and Trail Tech headlights.

DSCN3291.jpg

DSCN3287.jpg

DSCN3285.jpg

DSCN3283.jpg

Thats probably the best looking banshee ive seen. I really like it all black. Those lights look sick, way better then the big ones. where you working at ?

eric.s.t said:
Thats probably the best looking banshee ive seen. I really like it all black. Those lights look sick, way better then the big ones. where you working at ?

Hopefully INCO after this week!

Thanks Eric. The guys say the trail techs aren't as bright as the stock lights, but I didn't buy them to be bright. They look killer. I don't eve know if I'll even ride this thing at night.

The Cheetah PV top end and reeds arrived today.....mint.

DSCN3297.jpg

Here's a comparison photo of the stock Banshee intake vs. the Cheetah PV. It's gonna make some power :)

DSCN3300.jpg

I also just setup a trade with a guy. My stock cylinders, pistons, stock front hubs with rotors, and freshly powder coated stock spindles for a Tusk HD clutch, +4" stainless steel rear brake line, billet oil dipstick, billet fuel cap, and a billet "tribal ss" grille for the laker plastics.

Here's the grille:

JDS205_024Z.jpg

It should all be shipped out to me next week, which means this thing should be running within 2 weeks.

INCO is where I work. It is a mining company. Actually, it isn't called INCO any longer, since out new Brazilian owners are trying to change everything, and make us all work for nothing, which is why we have been on strike for a year. Technically, the company is called VALE now.

Back