HOUGHTON MICHGAN U.P TY RIDE...please look!!

How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday m

• One Rider

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Two Riders

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 3 Riders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 or More

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday morning in Houghton Hancock MI (U.P)???? Please bring as many as you like!! If you voted in the RX/RS Forum, please only vote once.

Thanks

wonder if there will even be snow to ride on there with the way the 15 day forecasts look for the U.P.

I cant believe only 8 people voted on this so far.

There will be enough snow to ride on that weekend unless the earth falls off of its axis.

but with that 8 there will be 20...there are a few more on the RX1 site as well...I know many others that are coming that have not posted...be at least 30 of us there :)

Tom,

Our Crew from down in the Port area have rooms at the Ramada. Booked before the announcement.
You meet most of us on the RR. Kevy from PY might of mentioned it to you... Lookin forward to it.

Tom,

I will be coming up with the group from Port, do you have to sign up to ride a new sled? How are they going to let everyone have a chance to try one?

you guys have to come see me around 8am we can gather for some pictures and find out how everything works with Yamaha. I am sure you will have to have an ID to ride. I was told that once the TY riders are done Sat then it will be open to the public.

8:00 a.m.? You can't be serious.

I would like to try a new vector for a few hours however.

Back