HOUGHTON MICHGAN U.P TY RIDE...please look!!

How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday m

• One Rider

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Two Riders

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 3 Riders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 or More

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Woohoo, we got so much snow last night..i could barely even tell where my sled was parked in the yard, just a little bit of a mount in the snow...

Im going out riding again...so much fun in the powder. Cant wait to see how much they got in the kewenaw.

Ill post pictures later.

We will be heading up around 3:30...cant wait. The Yama Fest is the Demo rides that the dealer will have after we are finished on Sat Morn...so if others miss the Demo with us they have the entire weekend to try them out. ;)!

If anyone gets there on Friday , you can also Demo the sleds Friday PM ....I will try to get there as soon as I can Friday Eve.

Thanks
Tom

We are leaving at 3:00AM Friday morning. Should be there by 1:00PM or so Friday afternoon. The sleds are already loaded. There will be three of us coming up. I can't wait. John Dee's snowcover page says 21 inches just south of Houghton. :WayCool:

I am seriously depressed now . . .

I had to cancel my trip earlier today due to family reasons. I have freed up a room at the Ramada Inn for Friday, and Saturday nights . . .

If they happen to have a mountain sled there Tom, would you check out the trailability of the rear skid for me? How is the Ride, Do the new skis keep it from pushing too much to corner hard?l

MrSled said:
We will be heading up around 3:30...cant wait. The Yama Fest is the Demo rides that the dealer will have after we are finished on Sat Morn...so if others miss the Demo with us they have the entire weekend to try them out. ;)!
Tom,

Is there any sort of meeting time on Friday or Sat morning for the group?

Let me know.

Thanks -Mike

I would like everyone to get togather at 8 am Sat in the parking lot of the Ramada to take a Group Picture. Not sure about Friday what time I will be there. I will have my cell phone on 715-571-2055, if nothing else check at the front desk and see if I have checked in or not.....

Sat. ride MMPowersports

Tom

What time do things start on Sat? Headed up Thurs. evening for Twin Lakes. Want to have things inline before Thurs.

Thanks Much!

Josh

Hey 00SRX700, read my post above yours....

FLYBYU, I will be driving home sometime Sunday, Depending how I fell...maybe take a little ride on Sunday Morn too :)

MrSled said:
Hey 00SRX700, read my post above yours....

FLYBYU, I will be driving home sometime Sunday, Depending how I fell...maybe take a little ride on Sunday Morn too :)
FLYBYU, the quality of Tom's fall might be directly related to quantity of "Slush Puppies" we feed him while watching Monster Garage at 3:00 AM
;):D
Not that we have any experience in those matters. :rolleyes:
Hope to see you there this weekend. ;)!

Back