At what point in a sale can you accuse someone of being a Liar, Cheat and/or thief?

Daring

So I contacted an individual about a rebuilt Pazer II motor. On 12 Jan 09 we made a deal. On 13 Mar 09 the final payment was sent. On 25 Mar 09 he said he is sorry that he has not shipped it yet. And then nothing. I have called both his house and cell numbers and left messages. No response. I have sent messages and no reply.

So at what point can I call this guy (who everyone says is an upstanding individual) a Liar, Cheat and/or Thief? It seems to me after 9 months I should be there.

I can understand if something happened and he contacted me and let me know he was having problems or if this was a $20 part. But for someone who doesn’t have a lot of money this is a big purchase.

If someone has paid me their money and I have not contacted them or provided them the item I promised in 9 MONTHS (I have tried in that time to contact him). They have NO intent on doing so.

Where and who did you buy it from? Lots of people from all over on this site and I'm sure a few of them wouldn't mind taking a trip to his house.. :D:DP I would have called the police months ago

Give us a name and address. I'm sure we can help

Posting the parties name and address at this point is appropriate and often results in enough pressure on the idividual forcing them to fess up and take the right action. We definitely need to weed these characters off the TY site, no room for bad actors on here.

I hope you get you money back .if you didnt get your stuff by know I would say you got ripped off! Its not a nice feeling. I also got ripped off for 300. here 2 years ago the members in his area try to help me out but with no success.
Good luck!

post all of his info on here. I'd say if he is an upstanding member he will respond to a couple hundred pm's about whats up. I will pm him who else is in

The guy's login as srxbully. He has not post since last March 09. He was last login on 24 Nov 09. I was really hoping someone on hear would know him and get word to him. I would hate to have to post his Name, address and phone numbers. Not sure how the mods would like that but if it is OK with them I will.

post his real name and info. i got ripped off by a few members of this site. alot of dirtballs on here, if you ask me. not too many you can trust anymore either. its pretty sad when someone has to steal the $$$, that you sent them for parts, and/or lie in the for sale add. you can try the cops out, but i would be surprised if they help you out any, as they wouldn't help me out, in my $500 loss. Bill Gohr (800 on here), you'll get what you got comin someday. what comes around, goes around.

He may have moved, if you look at his posts from last spring he was looking to relocate in order to find a job. It's funny too that he was all over another thread complaining about people who rip others off.

You guys make sense

Jeremy Burdick
28 Pine Haven Circle
Blossvale NY 13308
Cell 315-335-7018
Home 315-334-6980

mopar1rules said:
daring, did you ever get your motor, or in touch w/srxbully?

Nope I have tracked him to a half dozen forums. But he will not response or answer his phone.

I feel for you..that is a long wait!! I actually bought a 500 cc motor from a guy on e-bay from Idaho..a more scary transaction compared(as you would think) to a TY member.But the motor arrived here in Winnipeg and the motor runs great,was totally re-built for my vintage 76 AC Pantera..I had $600 tied up in my transaction including shipping.GO GET THE GUY FOR TY'S SAKE!!!!

Do we have a forum to protect others from getting burnt? I understand there are bad transactions that are rectified and should not be posted. I'm referring to the ones not corrected that should be made public.

Daring said:
Nope I have tracked him to a half dozen forums. But he will not response or answer his phone.

wow, what some BS. i will say that there have been numerous members on here that i thought were better guys than they have shown/proven themselves to be. daring, is there anyone on here that you talked to, that lives close to srxbully, that maybe they can help you out?

does him stealing your money, have anything to maybe do w/this?......

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53235&highlight=srxbully

wow mopar..is that ever a mouth full he spit out,I guess we should feel sorry for him.Maybe he is on the streets now,no address and no computer...life is a bitch isn't it.What happened to the $$ he took,paint job on his truck or what....

mopar1rules said:
wow, what some BS. i will say that there have been numerous members on here that i thought were better guys than they have shown/proven themselves to be. daring, is there anyone on here that you talked to, that lives close to srxbully, that maybe they can help you out?

does him stealing your money, have anything to maybe do w/this?......

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53235&highlight=srxbully

Kinda sounds like the dude made some bad choices. I mean whinning about not wanting to drive his truck in the winter (which he blew most of his money on) yet living with mom.

"settled on the settlement" sounds kind of fishy as well.

A man does what he has to do to keep from spunging off others including making right a debt not payed.

I may be wrong, but he sounds spoiled to me.

IMO, srxbully is a POS. guys like him are a waste of space and our good guys air. yeah, he has piss poor financial planning/management. i think his mom needs to set him straight.

Back