At what point in a sale can you accuse someone of being a Liar, Cheat and/or thief?

srxbully has started his life out poorly and must learn in the real world if you want respect,you have to respect others. Looks like he is scamming off others to survive and his name is mud right now.In one of his posts I remember reading him saying that he was a trustworthy person..ha!! has he ever proven himself WRONG...... He has hurt people along the way and will continue to because of the situation he is in..he has no other choice..Maybe some jail time will wake him up or change him maybe just a little. All I know it must be crap to know that people have no respect,trust and sympathy for a person like that..and he himself knows it and feels it...he is just trying to survive from the mistakes he has made in life.This won't send that motor to Daring in any short time,that is a loss.
Time to move on now......

mopar1rules said:
IMO, srxbully is a POS. guys like him are a waste of space and our good guys air. yeah, he has piss poor financial planning/management. i think his mom needs to set him straight.

Could be Mom is part of the problem... enabler.

Time to face the fact that the motor is long gone, if he even had it to begin with. He stopped talking on here, what? Last March? Hasn't logged on since last November...

I'd start stocking up on the duct tape and get a blowtorch. That's what it'll take now to get a response from this POS. :hide:

bluemonster1 said:
srxbully has started his life out poorly and must learn in the real world if you want respect,you have to respect others. Looks like he is scamming off others to survive and his name is mud right now.In one of his posts I remember reading him saying that he was a trustworthy person..ha!! has he ever proven himself WRONG...... He has hurt people along the way and will continue to because of the situation he is in..he has no other choice..Maybe some jail time will wake him up or change him maybe just a little. All I know it must be crap to know that people have no respect,trust and sympathy for a person like that..and he himself knows it and feels it...he is just trying to survive from the mistakes he has made in life.This won't send that motor to Daring in any short time,that is a loss.
Time to move on now......

It's been my experience folks that really are trustworthy never have to state it and ones that aren't are constantly stating such.

Kinda like any Jerry Springer episode.

"I takes care of my 4 babies wif different mothas. Naw, I ain't workin' since I hurt myself on da job but I takes care of all ub 'em".

WOW, he spent almost 13000 grand of schooling money on doing up a truck he wont even drive? It seems like he could have easily afforded to go to school, but was dumb enough to waste his money and got himself into a really bad situation, and now ripping off people for their money. I'm still in high school but I tell ya, I wont be wasting post secondary education money on a TRUCK of all things, theres nothing wrong with a guy getting a truck all done up but education comes before toys, sounds like he should've got an older car or truck to drive back and forth to school in and when he has a steady income, get a nice truck then. That makes sense doesn't it? I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing he ripped somebody off a good chunk of money, and Daring probably wasn't the last person he ripped off money either, like sated before,he probably never even had a motor in the first place.

snomofo said:
It's been my experience folks that really are trustworthy never have to state it and ones that aren't are constantly stating such.

Kinda like any Jerry Springer episode.

"I takes care of my 4 babies wif different mothas. Naw, I ain't workin' since I hurt myself on da job but I takes care of all ub 'em".

Snomofo you can tell you lib in da 'burbs, you b-don't b-now how ta speaks the "city" tawk. Lol Bandit
P.S. I WISH I lived a lil' farther north like you.

bravo-guy said:
WOW, he spent almost 13000 grand of schooling money on doing up a truck he wont even drive? It seems like he could have easily afforded to go to school, but was dumb enough to waste his money and got himself into a really bad situation, and now ripping off people for their money. I'm still in high school but I tell ya, I wont be wasting post secondary education money on a TRUCK of all things, theres nothing wrong with a guy getting a truck all done up but education comes before toys, sounds like he should've got an older car or truck to drive back and forth to school in and when he has a steady income, get a nice truck then. That makes sense doesn't it? I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing he ripped somebody off a good chunk of money, and Daring probably wasn't the last person he ripped off money either, like sated before,he probably never even had a motor in the first place.
The thing is, is the "kid" was probably enabled while he was young(and the parents probably said he going to have to learn the hard way, not to mention others get burned in the process) and "thought" he had life in the bag by running "his" way and it's funny how others find out that life isn't always the way they think it might be after they are out on their own. Obivously he may be out on his own and not by "his" wishes because when you are out in the cold creul world NO-ONE wants to hear a line of crap why your *** can't keep the promises your mouth made. If you know what I mean. It's funny how I hear others state "you don't know - you don't understand" I understand jsut fine with everyone else in the world, jsut not that individual.

Sxr700Bandit said:
Snomofo you can tell you lib in da 'burbs, you b-don't b-now how ta speaks the "city" tawk. Lol Bandit
P.S. I WISH I lived a lil' farther north like you.

LOL.

You're welcome up to God's country any time!

The guy hasn't moved according to the Dodge site he belongs to. He won the Truck of the month recently. I have tried to contact him on that site also but no response. I just wish I lived closer so I could reach him.

if that's his house in the backround......yikes. he lives in the trailer park....geesh/wow. his truck's worth more than his mom's house! what a loser. some people just don't have their priorities straight. we've maybe even seen this loser on "cops" or something too, during a domestic violence disturbance or something....LOL.

look in this link and scroll all the way down....i'm assuming that's his house in the backround??

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509402

his plate number is in the pic start calling the cops and reporting his number for stupid shit that will really piss him off getting pulled over all the time lol
on the second thought that would bring you down to his level but it would be fun haha

WOW so I guess he decided to start using this forum again (since I have not been on here in a while). Go figure he is a mod on here now. I wish I could get my engine!!!!!

NO, he's NOT a moderator here. Have you seen him post here? I know ALL the moderators here and NONE of them would pull any shenanigans like this guy has!!

Viper_Dave said:
NO, he's NOT a moderator here. Have you seen him post here? I know ALL the moderators here and NONE of them would pull any shenanigans like this guy has!!

If you look at one of his post it says

srxbully
Open Mod

Does that mean he is a Mod in the open forum?

Back