At what point in a sale can you accuse someone of being a Liar, Cheat and/or thief?

apparently we forgot to ban this maggot. He's been lurking here on TY, the most recent log in was the 21st of Nov, 2010. When you stop posting suddenly but continue to lurk, it screams guilty. He's banned now for what it's worth.

mxjeff said:
Another sob story, don't know if you've seen this yet.

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59803

Nope never saw this post. It is funny, we talked after that and he did not post anything. THANKS ADMIN for banning him. It will not get my money back but will protect others from him. I have tracked him on about 5 different sites now and he will not respond. I have called all the phone #s he gave me and no one will answer. OH well.

MrSled said:
He is suspended.... I would call the local sheriffs office in the county he lives and explain the situation.

Thanks, on one of the other sites he is on, there was a guy who personnely knew an officer in his area. The officer said I would have to go there to file the complaint.

documents are legal to purchase homes and and all other legal matters through way of emails and fax. i don't see why you would need to be physically present for this

Back