whats in a name ??

Jay Doug= high school nickname real name is Jason Douglas. Empire was my old band name!

A nickname I got from a buddy in the younger years from the movie "Animal House". As time passed I kept it, though my explanation now is that I was born on June 6 (D-day). Also used it as my CB handle when I was trucking over the road.

First time I ever noticed this thread just read it start to end. Captn because I run a towboat on the Mississippi Viper because thats what I ride.IMG_0006.jpg

Stolen from a guy that used to buzz around my neighborhood in a pearl twin turbo 300zx. I Loved that car when i was a kid. His licence plate said "youllbe2nd" on it. Always thought that was awesome.

Sent from my E6560C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by caravanman
I have been driving the same 94 Dodge Caravan since it was new.

You made that post in 06. Do ya stiiiiiil have it or has it been put out to pasture?

You asked this question of me Feb of 2013 and I never saw it.

That was about the time I was ordering a new replacement van, a 2013 Town and Country this time.
BUT to answer your question, I do still have that 94 Caravan. It has 348K miles on it now. I have driven it to 48 states and my teenage daughter still drives it everyday.

Original engine and trans. You can beat it!

Back