whats in a name ??

good thread.

mine is my initials - KG and my college - Western Michigan (WMU)
I had to create an email back in 99 and it has become my screen name everywhere now.

Started out riding a 97 SX and then onto an SXViper and just loved that 97 and still do. It worked out good because I started riding a Kaw 650SX stand up and love those too. Hence the

SXlover

Mine stands for two companys that I'm married and loyal too! lol HD=Harley Davidson, Yamaha, and 84 stands for the year I was born. HDYAMAHA84

Mine is a take on my favorite pistol combined with my initials. The Glock G23RTF2. It was the last of the Gen 3 model produced. Some refer to it as a Gen 3.5.
The RTF stands for Rough Texture Frame, and it is. It's almost like Velcro to your hand. Not all that many of them were made and I looked high and low to find the one I have.
G.D. are my initials, so I just kind of incorporated into the name and there you have it. GD23RTF2.

I used to have an SXR 700 when I joined a few years back and I used the nomenclature to spell the SXRider---- then I though it was funny how punks and yuppies would say hundo for 100... And it made them "gangsta" or whatever that rubbish is... So I said 7Hundo because I had a sled squid on a "trail converted" Cat tell me my "old Yamaha is gangsta"..... Tools....

SXRider7Hundo said:
I used to have an SXR 700 when I joined a few years back and I used the nomenclature to spell the SXRider---- then I though it was funny how punks and yuppies would say hundo for 100... And it made them "gangsta" or whatever that rubbish is... So I said 7Hundo because I had a sled squid on a "trail converted" Cat tell me my "old Yamaha is gangsta"..... Tools....
The mystery is solved. Always wondered what yours meant.

Ha! Yes I may have come across as potential punk material... But saying "hundo, and gangsta, and talking like the jersey shore characters is not my forte. I think if I could do it again I'd probably just put something like "viper freak" or "cat eating snake"

mine has been my screen name for everything since i was 12. its my name and the 440 is the first srx i ever bought, 12 years old going to school on a 78 srx 440 clutched and a set of aaen stingers! the teachers could hear me coming from miles away!

Mine stands for SxR700 which runs like a Bandit, and if you look under my screen name you'll see that it is a triple piped triple(and not an SRX - even though I HAD one of those too).

I ride a sxr 500 and I am a kid so it kinda goes. And I was not paying attention when I was typing an accidentally put srx but O well it stuck!

Got the nickname "Roy" when I was younger from my friends on my street, then when I got into sledding and other motor sports we would get a little rowdy, so every one started calling me rowdy Roy when ever I threw a leg over anything and it stuck.

Mine first started out as yzmxer608 on a motocross game forum, since I had a yz85 at the time, 608 standing for my birth month and day. People started calling me "yz" for short. I have some Aussie friends and they pronounce the letter "Z" as "zed", so they would call me Yzed. After a while I started just using Yzed608 instead of yzmxer608.

Played paintball ball almost everyday in highschool.... was pretty good and my friends called me a terminator one day which stuck for a while.... then another friend changed it to tippmannator as my paintball gun of choice was a tippmann A-5.....

Back