whats in a name ??

ViperTom said:
ViperTom.....My name is George and I ride a 79' polaris Apollo 340......see it make perfect sense now that I explained it.

Tom

this made me laugh. Cool old thread BTV, thanks for bringing it back up, hadnt come across this one yet.

mines very creative lol, staggs = last name, 65 = the year of the impala I was building when I joined here.

SXR 700 2001

What can I say! I am obsessed about sleds and love to ride, but have no imagination.

Plus my last name is Archer and Archer and Arrow are always taken when I join a forum.

If I remember correctly, I originally joined TY back in 2002 or 2003. It seemed like evey user name I tried to come up with was already taken. I did have a pair of Grizzly 660's at the time. One winter I was climbing out of the hole cut in the ice ony my way back to the sauna and someone said something about looking like a big ole grizzly bear. It just seemed to fit.

Sideshowbob...

My name is Bob and my riding buddies call me "Sideshow" because normally I ride "Tail End Charlie" in our group and keep track/babysit the group, but every so often my alter ego "Sideshow" surfaces from my raciing/competitive past and I aggressively push to the front to lead the pack and set an insane pace.
My avitar is my 13 year old Bouvier Baldor...greatest dog ever!

Bob

My summer ride is a 1989 Yamaha FJ1200 ( my second one, first was an 86') Of course my winter toy is a Viper.

My buddy bob gave me the nickname super c 20 yrs ago. C for chris. My original name here was superc then after the ty change over i couldnt get superc to work so i ended up with super1c

Dmax66- a couple of different meanigs
1: Dan is my first name. I have owned v-max sleds all my life(I customize them so much so I call them D-max) My quad is a grizzly 660(I call it a six-six)
2:The truck I drive is a Duramax with a 6.6L engine ;)!

Back