hottest looking viper or sxr

REDMATER

tya
Website
mysite.verizon.net
i started the sx challenge, now i want to see the vipers and sxr's all tricked out. the best looking one i will send a free t-fork sticker 8" in silver or white to promote my biz!

Last edited:

here's a few of mine. close to done but not all the way yet. 02 viper custom rear u cooler heat exchanger, slp pipes, megapower billet heads, tempflow, srx weights in primary, 53-43 dalton helix and secondary belt deflection adjuster, oem engine tensioner, maxx perf transfer rods nuts, mountain machines billet wheels, tracks usa 136" rail exts, mountain perf 144 tunnel kit, rox sled treads, 2" riser, mountain max bar cover and pouch, low strobed oem windshield, boss flat top seat. probably more that i am forgetting. glad its close to done. ski

Last edited:
Duh, the doo skis, white grills, air box and intake screens and a good set of wrenches to get the perfect sum of all parts, lol

HARRY what type of head light covers do you have?

Hey HARRY! I have a 03 SX Viper and I love the look of your sled, what type of head light covers are those? the only ones that I've seen are a plastic were you can't se through them. Thank You

DetroitViper said:
Hey HARRY! I have a 03 SX Viper and I love the look of your sled, what type of head light covers are those? the only ones that I've seen are a plastic were you can't se through them. Thank You

Those are most likely sportech light covers, they are the only company I know of that makes them. All the covers I've seen and know of are see through also.

Back