hottest looking viper or sxr

Not sure if my 2004 Venom fits in here with the SXR's and the Viper's. Here's my baby, ..not finished yet, got some more accessories on the way.

75427511.jpg

Here is a pic of mine........I need to take some more of the sides & such to show off all of the polished alum.!
WIVIPERMAN

Attachments

• gallery_5517_2_1095169415.jpg
    gallery_5517_2_1095169415.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 32
Here is my Sled, I will post More Pics as soon as I can..........

Attachments

• Yami.jpg
    Yami.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 24
TY2185 said:

Thats a sweet truck man. Thats a super rare truck. Looks to be in mint shape. You drive it much ? What year is it ?

Sweet sled as well. I like the clean blue look. No need of any orange. It looks sweet and tight as is.

Last edited:
here is mine

still working on it , but this is where i am at so far .

skid: yamaha 02 viper skid with 9 tooth non-slip drivers, tracks usa ext, mt. performance transfer rods, replaced all bushings , small wheel kit , ohlins 36 prc shocks , 136 x 1 3/4 track, hartman tunnel ext. , m/max plastic covers, m/max rear heat exchanger, boss x-wide high rise flattop w/storge pouch & led brake light, 2" bar riser , powder bar, mt. viper pad cover, rox hand guards , digiton display, bender pipes , bender head mod , hammer time weights w/ bender helix, max performance belt adjuster, dial a jet w/snorkle kit, ohlins 36 prc on the front end , simmons flex skis and divorce papers on the way ;)!

by the way BOOMER , SMOKEN SLED MAN !!!!!!!! :rockon:

Well unfortuanlly I didn't have the time to work on my sled or get any new pictures so I'll just have to post some from last year.

Attachments

• IM000271.JPG
    IM000271.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IM000272.JPG
    IM000272.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IM000333.JPG
    IM000333.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IM000406.JPG
    IM000406.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
2002 Sx600r

Attachments

• Hood - 19 After Side Strips.JPG
    Hood - 19 After Side Strips.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Hood - 4 Tapped.JPG
    Hood - 4 Tapped.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SX600R 2004.jpg
    SX600R 2004.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Hood - 0 Original.jpg
    Hood - 0 Original.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 18
2000 Sx500r

Attachments

• SX500R 2003.jpg
    SX500R 2003.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Hood - 1 Original.jpg
    Hood - 1 Original.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Hood - 8 Tape.jpg
    Hood - 8 Tape.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Hood - 22 After Clear.JPG
    Hood - 22 After Clear.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 32
excellent graphix,if you dont mind me asking, what do you do to prep the hood for paint,and also what kind of paint is it that you used is it sintari enamel? or base coat clear coat. nice paint jobs

2ooosrx said:
yamahaXtreme, will you get your pictures up in time? I know you have been working on your sled hard and I am dying to see the results hurry up.
haa havn't been working on the sled much :o| I was hoping to get it out and have it done by today but its still in the trailer #$%&* I was going to take it out Sunday but got busy and monday and tues its been raining hard. I'll post some pictures soon. I think Boomer has this one in the bag anyways in my opinion.

REDMATER said:
excellent graphix,if you dont mind me asking, what do you do to prep the hood for paint,and also what kind of paint is it that you used is it sintari enamel? or base coat clear coat. nice paint jobs

Once the decals and glue were removed I sanded the hoods with a medium grit scotch brite pad, laid out the design with a white stabilo, used thin line tape, transfer tape, masking tape and newspaper. Paints are all PPG brand, CDC I believe. Enamel base coat with clear, and powder pearls. The blue on the 600 is the original blue, with a light dusting of white pearl over the whole hood and the 500 has all new paint with white and red pearl. The photos do not show the effects of the pearl. Once the paint was done, everything was sanded again then cleared twice, then sanded to remove dirt and any runs, then buffed to a gloss. I cheated on the 500, the stars are vinyl with printed highlights (you can not see in the photos) and the white pinstripes are also white vinyl. I have over 40 hours into each hood.

Back