what trucks do you guys run?!

99 F250, 7.3 powerstroke. Wondering how in the world RX1JIM is getting 22 miles/gallon, even without a trailer??? I get best of about 15 mpg, I still like the truck though.

Just a Duramax......Can't believe nobody else posted a real truck in here yet..... ;)!

Attachments

• P3160668 - Copy.JPG
    P3160668 - Copy.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 12
Not to start any fights, but I would tell RX1JIM "keep dreaming Alice, its a long walk to wonderland"

And mountainRx1 I like your style, they can stroke'er, they can make her cum, but we can take her to the max, lol

Anyways I run an 05 3/4 ton Duramax...EFI Live, fass lift pump, S&B air intake, stage 3 injectors, stage 5 ats trans, and some secrets....got dyno papers to prove 624 HP

My old girl worktruck is a 1 ton 86 Chevy with a built 454...my favorite vehicle, never let's me down

And if I wanna lowride, I bought a 70 Buick wildcat with a 455 on a farm sale for 210 dollars and its only got 35000 original miles...she's a work in progress, not running at full potential yet, gunk built up from sitting...

Last edited:
Oh and outs curiosity, MountainRx1 did u trade Ur trailer in that's in your pic, I swear I saw it online for sale at a dealership in northcentral WI

MountainRx1 said:
Just a Duramax......Can't believe nobody else posted a real truck in here yet..... ;)!

I cant believe there STILL hasnt been a real truck posted in here.. HA!

Nice to see GM brought back the ElCamino. How's that S-10 front suspension treating you under that "max"? If it doesn't have a solid front axle, it's not a "real truck", It's a 3/4 ton car.

31516_397554474619_507399619_4331433_2814985_n.jpg

2001 Chev 1500 LS - stock
2002 MM700 - triple piped

wow you truck guys are vicious ;) my father has an 04 1500 sierra that we are a little dissapointed in. works well, hauls nice and plows very well, but our 95 sierra held up a lot better. lots of little areas of rust popping up, already replaced u joints on this one at 70k or so, never did on the other one in 130k miles. lots of little annoying things that just never happened on the old one. so next time we are getting a real truck. Tundra. look like great trucks, surprised noone here has posted on yet!

STEERJOCK said:
Oh and outs curiosity, MountainRx1 did u trade Ur trailer in that's in your pic, I swear I saw it online for sale at a dealership in northcentral WI

Nope, she's sitting in my garage.....

Pull with a 95 chevy silverado extended cab long bed diesel (and just hope every time I open the door it doesn't breakdown). And a 2003 Tacoma with a 3" lift on 33" tires cause you have to have something dependable (and she pulls pretty well too). Or an 87 4runner with a 22re that just doesn't stop.

03viperguy said:
wow you truck guys are vicious ;) my father has an 04 1500 sierra that we are a little dissapointed in. works well, hauls nice and plows very well, but our 95 sierra held up a lot better. lots of little areas of rust popping up, already replaced u joints on this one at 70k or so, never did on the other one in 130k miles. lots of little annoying things that just never happened on the old one. so next time we are getting a real truck. Tundra. look like great trucks, surprised noone here has posted on yet!

yeah i bought my 01 Chev 1500 ( blue one above)
and my friends buys the 2004 GMC 1500
and he has had a ton more issues, I dont trust his truck

So the truck isn't really a truck after all, although I probably do more towing miles than most trucks/SUV's! (its a subaru wrx)

ottawaair said:
Nice to see GM brought back the ElCamino. How's that S-10 front suspension treating you under that "max"? If it doesn't have a solid front axle, it's not a "real truck", It's a 3/4 ton car.

I agree. A Chevy HD front is basicly a larger version of my Monte. Chevy makes great engines but don't stand up to a Ford super duty. If you've ever seen a Ford and Chevy side by side with a a pallet of seed(2-3000lbs) in the back you'd see what I mean. But I'd much rather ride in a Chevy if we're going on a long haul. Unparalleled comfort and power.

Ok guys, I just could not resist, I will finally post a real truck on here ;)!

Just picked this up this summer, 05 F-250 Diesel in the Harly Davidson edition.
This thing just rocks, only problem is my old 02 F-250 Diesel rode a hell of alot better then this one. I think has to do with the 20" rims on this one, not enough sidewall. Truck is awesome though, I get 17mpg going 80 not pulling anything and it is bone stock. Looking to get an 80hp chip for it so what do you guys recommend for an extra 80 ponies for a Ford super duty?

Attachments

• 100_1267 (Small).jpg
    100_1267 (Small).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1273 (Small).jpg
    100_1273 (Small).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1263 (Small).jpg
    100_1263 (Small).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1457 (Small).jpg
    100_1457 (Small).jpg