muni jan. 13th - 16th

Man I gota make a point to get to one of the rides some time :o| I wish I could make it this year just not in the cards, it would be great to meet everone plus it sounds like a great time. ;):D :rockon: LaLaLa

Me and Tod... no. He can't make it due to other committments. I've been kicking around the idea of heading up there with my sled in the back of the truck but not sure I want to spend the extra $$$ to do it by myself. Planning on the Feb. ride for sure though!

Hey Gina, Looking forward to seeing you girlfriend. I wasn't surprised that slippery nipples were Mr. Sleds favorite. Even though Mook isn't a big drinker, I bet even he would like those;)

I forgot all about the band-aids ... LMAO

Max you could meet up with Kyle and I in Mt Pleasant ... we have a two place trailer and could probably throw a sled in the back of his truck. Maybe I should as kyle before I start inviting people to ride with us ... LOL

I won't be on the February ride ... Easter Seals FWO ride is that weekend! It was a toss up, but have to give something back and easter seals is the best way!

Can't wait to get up there! I'm glad I can stay at Algerfalls, and not go skidding across the street in teh wee hours of the morning :) I will miss the hot tub a helluva lot though! Christy is planning on coming up for the ride in Feb ride, we'll rent a sled and go for it!

LOL - might have to save that for the Feb. ride... I'm thinkin' we might have to go back down and get in that hot tub at the Best Western! They wouldn't mind, would they....

Yes I wish I could make it but its just not going to work out.......... I know you guys will miss me......... i mean, I will miss you guys. Drink a beer for me and take a load of pics for those of us that cant be there.

PS - I like slippery nipples too, I just did not know it was a drink.......lol

Tod :WayCool: :rockon:

Gina give me a shout at the shop today if ya get this sorry I didnt get back to ya wasbusy plowing, the more the merrier in my truck, could prob even get a 4 place is need be.

Kyle

Damn you Tod....LOL, I better see you and Bigmax in Feb....;)! Dont worry me and Kyle the keg will drink your share for you.....ROTFLMAO...Right Kyle...:)

LaLaLa You Guys Will Be Drinking Mia Tia's Billy Bong Style , Hold On To Your Hats Folks Were Going For A Ride ....

Back