muni jan. 13th - 16th

Ty Ride

I will be attending my first ty ride ever.I can't wait except I'm leaving the yamaha at home and bringing the f6 so take it easy on me,lol.Tom atleast there will be one yamaha on my trailer.

I thought it was a rule of thumb that if you ride a f series sled you had to bring a back up with ya :na ..just getting ya warmed up ;)!

BigMax - Kyle and I are leaving Thursday, not sure on the exact time, maybe around 6 out of Mt Pleasant. I have class in grand rapids, until 4:30 and will be packed up and head out from there. We are coming back Sunday.

Kyle if we have to take a 4 place we can always take my burban ... and you can drive that! lol

Hey Gina & Kyle, thanks for the offers but I've had some stuff come up that I think I'd be better off sitting this one out. Hope you guys have a safe trip!

sxr

Tom yep I will come over wensday morning sometime and pick it up.I will give you a call tommorow and get directions.

Just curious, what time does everybody usually end up back at the motel, we won't be arriving until sometime around 2-3 o'clock on thursday so I figure we'll be riding by ourselves that day. We've got a tendancy to stay out kinda late snowmobiling but would like to get back at a decent time to meet everyone. :WayCool:

we will be riding thursday gina , we plan on getting there by 9-10 am thursday morning , plan on getting a few miles that day , last i looked possible rain thursday though ...

the weather will pull through for the TY ride ... it always does. The first year Kyle and I drove through rain the whole way up! We found good snow and had a great time!

I'm getting excited everybody. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Hope the weather holds up and we can get some good riding in.

Really looking forward to the party room as well!!

Will be up around 10 o'clock on thursday night!!!

Kyle

Im with u kyle , Im fricken geeked !!!this will be my first real ride of the year also , i only have 76 miles on new 136 er, its killing me ....

ill have one poured for ya waiting !!!!

Back