muni jan. 13th - 16th

I am with you Kyle ... starting classes today. Breaks are nice in all, but sometimes I wish I could just keep going. Get it done with ... Its too hard coming back after a break.

I will be ready to rock and roll after class Thursday ... Hopefully I can meet you at the shop by 6.

I'm coming prepared for everything, but yes the weather is looking very fookin cold! I've got a new snox helmet I want to wear, but not if it's going to be that dang cold! :)

My prediction? A rerun of 2 years ago, it turned cold and we got a foot of LES every day we were there! Wahoo!

As long as there is snow, I'm good to go. I got to try out my new FXR gear in Canada over the holiday and it rocked. This temp will really put it to the test, preparing me for even colder temps in Canada.

man you guys are killen me...........jez killen me... heh heh ...have fun BE SAFE!!
no swinging from the rafters eh??...
carl

john.. ive been wanting to get hooked up wit you for a while now......... but we lost all the snow in the lower..
i just was up to alger falls this past weekend ... the trails were awsome..
when we get some snow in the lower lets hook up during the week for a blast,,, you pic the spot eh?
carl

Im In For That One 2 Bigmax ...let Me Know If You Guys Are Going To Be There ...

chad sounds good to me..
b2so... was that you that was talking bout airport rd.. outside of grand marais..as a place where you would line em up?..

i have been there , but bushman goes out there alot , i bet it was him , i was glad to read you had good trails last weekend , how was the snow in g.m. ? i love that town . by far my place of choice to ride ....

snow was ok in gm.. i even saw a groomer in the park lol!! corners were starting to get icy tho..

I think I'd be in for that weekend carl. The last weekend of jan. christy is outof town with the kids! So I want to put in some serious riding! I'm thinking a boondock/trail day of ectasy! Wahoo!

There's some serious snow fall predicted for the area over the next month and a half. We gotta take advantage!

Start marking those weekends off the calender, eh!

kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!
just do me a favor.......
dont fall in love with my cat when i let you ride it eh??
i dont wanna be responsible fer converting you guys.... heh heh j/k!!!
have fun in da up der k?

Back