RIP Turk **Updated August 16**

my uncle is fighting pancreatic cancer an its a long road hopes a prayers keep positive technology has gone a long ways hes also stage four

Hang in there Turk! You're clutching is magic and I know you're gonna work that same magic on this. Keep her at 8500...

I'm sorry to say but Turk has paased away.He was one of the most helpful members on here and will not be forgotten.

This info. was posted on the four stroke side a bit earlier today. He was a real gentleman. Terrible loss. :-(

Wow, that is sad he will be missed by many people! What a great and generous guy he was, he was instrumental in my sled working so well!

Man that is terrible news. My prayers to his family and friends. Mr sled or any mod. Could we do a TY paypal for donations for some flowers or whatever his family may need. I didnt know if he was married or had kids ect... They will need lots of help im sure. Been through this with too many family and loved ones. Chris

Ian... is there anyway you could help us or TY to get some flowers to his family!!

He will be missed dearly!!! He will live on with us at Totallyamaha!!

this is a sad day. my prayers go out to his friends and family. mike, you will be missed, but never forgotten.

just read this now..can't believe what has happened.Thoughts and prayers to his family.I know he has a wife,not sure about kids.At least I meet him a couple of times and he always had a smile.He had to take his car in for service..so I picked him up and we went for lunch and talked..also got to see where he worked and he was always a happy man.Also gave me good deals on clutching parts..will miss talking to him..will never forget his favorite "gazillion times" that came up on his posts when guys always where asking about setups on certain sleds.He was my age and find it hard to believe he is gone...
Turk will always be someone we will remember..he was one of a kind..good heart..good intentions!!! We will miss him here.

Well said guys! Mike's unselfishness and willingness to share knowledge without a price tag will keep him in all of our hearts here at TY! God bless you.

Back