RIP Turk **Updated August 16**

super1c said:
Is TY doing a donation? Thanks for the link chief!

I am doing my own thing for flowers from me and TY. If you would like to help that family please follow that link and see if there is a way to help them out.

I know when Turk was sick he didnt want any hand outs.. so remembering him and letting everyone know what a great person he was helps too.

MrSled said:
I am doing my own thing for flowers from me and TY. If you would like to help that family please follow that link and see if there is a way to help them out.

I know when Turk was sick he didnt want any hand outs.. so remembering him and letting everyone know what a great person he was helps too.

Thanks Mr Sled, will do.

Rest in Peace

Terrible news. Never met the man but I get the feeling he was one in a million. Sounds like he was certainly a good man. Wish I had had the opportunity to meet him, but never did. He did leave a wealth of knowledge and good memories behind. God Bless you Turk and rest in peace. My thoughts and condolences go out to his friends and family.
--Brian

TY Hall of Fame??

Condolences to all that be fitting. Don't/Didn't know the man. No need. Others have expressed enough for me to know that I missed meeting a good one. (Thanks all)

God Bless a well needed rest for Turk!!

opsled

God Bless Turk. Many thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. You obviously touched many lives and I'm sure helped many others realize how to live a better way of life.

Life can be taken any time. Treat everyone kindly, even if they don't treat you kindly, you never know what they may be going through.
--Dan

Turk has help me many times over the years. I had the upmost respect for him.
this is a great loss. I don't frequent this site during the summer and just found out. RIP

Sorry to hear.... RIP TURK.... I know his family is hurting, I lost my dad earlier this year and all I have to say is you never will know how bad you miss someone until they are not there anymore....

I like the Hall of Fame idea. Let's make this happen MrSled!!

I think the most fun winter I had recently was a few years back when Turk helped me pipe my 01 SXR600. What an absolute hoot!!! I couldn't afford the fuel, but I'll never forget the rush. RIP Turk.

Kinda wierd that today you just posted something on this thread. Because this morning when I was going through the new posts, I thought about him and how we lost a great member and contributer.

MrSled said:
Maybe we should rename the 2 stroke side Tech Question area to Turks Tech Corner as reminder like we did on the 4 stroke board.
That is a great idea! He has helped so many people on here that it would be a great reminder of Turk!

sure miss his input on here.I still have some PM's from him helping me with clutching.At least I had an opportunity to have had lunch with him and talk about many things..I asked him how he knew so much about clutching.He told he he just bought a ton of helix's,weights.clutch's and just started to experiment with them from scratch.He had it all stored in his head..knew exactly what setup goes with any sled.Some of the stories about how he went out of his way to help guys out is astonishing..he was the MAN and Hall of Fame would be nice. ;)!

Back