RIP Turk **Updated August 16**

absolutely stunned. a great mentor will be deeply missed.

with heavy heart i offer thoughts and prayers to the family.

turk: you will be greatly missed but never forgotten. your legacy will live on forever for all you have given to so many. thank you so much for all you have done for me personally, not to mention the thousands of other lives you have touched over the years.

rest in peace my friend.

i am not a facebook person, but i hope those of you that are and if you have ever talked, pm'ed, asked, recieved or read anything that turk has ever offered, please offer comfort and condolences as well as thanks on my behalf or your own in the facebook world or anywhere related to honor and appreciate what this man has done for the snowmobile industry during his short life. thanks.

I'm vary sad to here this news,,,, thoughts and prayers to family and friends..

terribly sad news. stunned. My deepest condolences to any and all friends and family. you will certainly never be forgotten sir. godspeed. Eric

Wow! I can't believe this, I am very sad to hear this news. I never met Turk in person but he helped me many times, very generous person. RIP Turk you will always be remembered.

Terrible news indeed...he will be missed in the sledding community and on many sled sites. He was definitly a stand up guy who helped a ton of guys ( myself included ) and asked nothing in return..my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

MrSled said:
Ian... is there anyway you could help us or TY to get some flowers to his family!!

He will be missed dearly!!! He will live on with us at Totallyamaha!!

One of the guys on the 4 stroke forum posted this link and it has a "send flowers" button on the left side.

http://www.memorieschapel.com/obituary.asp?id=2434

That's the best lead I have. One of the Manitoba members may be better suited as another option.

Back